HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Jan 10, 2013, 12:57 PM
some call me macgyver....
United States, OK, Shawnee
Joined Feb 2012
730 Posts
Trader Rating: 146
Why do that then u would b out pp fees.. his rep here is good.
bethelflier8036 is offline Find More Posts by bethelflier8036
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: my son is cancer free
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:03 PM
Joined Jan 2012
76 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
this should put a smile on everybody face...now lets make this happen as i postedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUERRPKA2_w...
mercurypro is offline Find More Posts by mercurypro
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:04 PM
Joined Jan 2012
76 Posts
dont care about pp feees...just need to solve ..and move on...it isnt worth the back stabbing crap..do the paypal thing and its done ...he will get a good feedback and maybe i get one...but this is stupid..
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:09 PM
flypiggyfly...ya ya
USA, WI, Sturgeon Bay
Joined Apr 2009
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 88
The bottom line is this: Person "A" bought and paid for radio...Person "B" shipped radio to person "A". Person "A" doesn't want it for whatever reason...Person "B" has offered to refund money upon return of radio from person "A".

What's the problem? Person "B" has super ratings. This is how it works on RCG!
wizzinbya is online now Find More Posts by wizzinbya
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:15 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Trader Rating: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzinbya View Post
The bottom line is this: Person "A" bought and paid for radio...Person "B" shipped radio to person "A". Person "A" doesn't want it for whatever reason...Person "B" has offered to refund money upon return of radio from person "A".

What's the problem? Person "B" has super ratings. This is how it works on RCG!
Period.
Forrest Gump 23 is online now Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:20 PM
Suspended Account
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Just send the buyer a U.S. postal money order and I am sure he will ship the radio back to you quick!
goldsworthy is offline Find More Posts by goldsworthy
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:26 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
303 Posts
Trader Rating: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldsworthy View Post
Just send the buyer a U.S. postal money order and I am sure he will ship the radio back to you quick!

Goldsworthy im sure you a great guy and all and mean well, However im taking the advice of those whose trader ratings are well over your 1 rating, not putting you down it's just your lack of experience with this kind of situation. makes me seek advice from experience traders. Thanks for your input though.
Forrest Gump 23 is online now Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:28 PM
-insert witty saying here-
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,881 Posts
Trader Rating: 233
Two options I see...

MP takes a leap of faith and sends the radio back to FG. FG has enough trader ratings that I don't think it'll be an issue.

FG sends money as a purchase to MP, if the radio doesn't show up, FG files a claim and gets his dough back.
Hemikiller is offline Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:29 PM
Joined Jan 2012
76 Posts
i sent ya message forest...easy solve....buy it back on paypal....last offer..
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:30 PM
flypiggyfly...ya ya
USA, WI, Sturgeon Bay
Joined Apr 2009
116 Posts
Trader Rating: 88
Hey Forrestgump, just talked on the phone to murcurypro...who I know personally and see all the time, and it sounds like neither of you are going to budge. I suggested he return radio and you will refund money...now he's mad at me. I will say that if you return the money, he would send the radio back. Sometimes you have to be the person who gives in...that is just part of the negotiating process. I ain't gonna get involved next time, I will be like all the sideliners in the world.

FG, let us know how this ends! Or doesn't!
wizzinbya is online now Find More Posts by wizzinbya
Last edited by wizzinbya; Jan 10, 2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:31 PM
Old, tired, and abused.
Joined Jun 2011
2,472 Posts
Trader Rating: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercurypro View Post
iam not upset...but my typing needs a little...help..(haha)...i do have the answer..

all he has to do is send in paypal ..for the purchase of the radio...like i bought from him..and i will have it insured ..all i have done to it was clean it up al nice and shiny..
that way he has paypal to back himself up and i have gotten payed....
so lets see how far this goes with him...hell i even offerd to pay shipping back last time...iam easy...just watching my back....you would too
So you want to be refunded , so you can ship it back, after you had it long enough to "clean it up" So how long did you "clean it up" before you decided this wasnt what you purchased?

As a seller, I'd have to stick to the policy, you ship the item back, then once inspected, a refund is issued. Even corporate retailers do it that way... You trusted him in the first place to make payment and wait for shipment to begin with. Even if you could file a Paypal claim, they would ask you to ship the item back first.

The seller even offering the refund of shipping to you, is good customer service. But you gotta give a lil here, as if you want to stick to your guns the way you are now.. I agree.. you just bought you a radio.. either enjoy it, or sell it.

PropsnWings is online now Find More Posts by PropsnWings
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:33 PM
Joined Jan 2012
76 Posts
i had to wait over a week till he got back...whats wrong with cleaning up up...never got used..still in orginal box he sent it to me...
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:44 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemikiller View Post
Two options I see...

MP takes a leap of faith and sends the radio back to FG. FG has enough trader ratings that I don't think it'll be an issue.

FG sends money as a purchase to MP, if the radio doesn't show up, FG files a claim and gets his dough back.
There is another option...The buyer could sent the radio back to the seller C.O.D.
ClosedAccount is offline Find More Posts by ClosedAccount
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:46 PM
USA, WV, Parkersburg
Joined Jun 2007
922 Posts
Trader Rating: 67
Since both of you are here and communicating your sides, i think trader rating dictates what should happen. FG has been here less than a year and has a trader rating of 53 and mercury a few months longer and has a 4. I dont believe FG would tarnish his rep by keeping the money and radio.

Mercury, you just need to trust him. I am positive that he will gift you the money back the day he gets the radio. I would ship it back if it was me, and if for some reason he doesnt send the money, he will have a mob after him in a heart beat. We ALL hate scammers.

Good luck to both

Garrett
Garrett1234567 is offline Find More Posts by Garrett1234567
Old Jan 10, 2013, 01:49 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2011
1,657 Posts
Trader Rating: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett1234567 View Post
Since both of you are here and communicating your sides, i think trader rating dictates what should happen. FG has been here less than a year and has a trader rating of 53 and mercury a few months longer and has a 4. I dont believe FG would tarnish his rep by keeping the money and radio.

Mercury, you just need to trust him. I am positive that he will gift you the money back the day he gets the radio. I would ship it back if it was me, and if for some reason he doesnt send the money, he will have a mob after him in a heart beat. We ALL hate scammers.

Good luck to both

Garrett
trader rating means nothing and should NEVER be used to decide between two people. There have been people here with incredible trader ratings that wound up scamming a ton of people in the end. Trader ratings are numbers and say very little about a persons trustworthiness.
ClosedAccount is offline Find More Posts by ClosedAccount
Closed Thread