HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by sg1anubis, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2013, 10:58 PM
United States, AZ, Scottsdale
Joined Sep 2011
504 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
*NEW DESIGN* ARF Micro H-Quad FPV w/ autopilot, telemetry, T-Motors & more...

I recently took on a new project of designing an AIO micro UAS with fpv and autopilot. I just finished a redesign of the frame and I am selling this unique multicopter brand new!

The frame uses an extremely rigid and light weight one-piece design. It is 3D printed from rigid ABS plastic using a partially hollow infill layer to provide structural rigidity and keep the frame light weight.

This micro quad is complete with an FPV system with a 0.008 lux 520TVL micro camera, 5.8GHz 200mW video transmitter, autopilot w/GPS, wireless telemetry TX & RX, Micro CPPM receiver and durable high-performance T-Motors and ESCs. The camera works very well in any light conditions, including at night. Stock antennas will provide a couple hundred meters of range, but circular polarized antennas are recommended. It has plenty of power and gets just over 8min of flight time on a 1000mAh 2S LiPo.

Component List:

- 4x 1000mAh 25-50C NanoTech LiPo
- 1x 5.8GHz 200mW Video TX
- 1x LHCP TX Antenna
- 4x MT1306-20 3100KV 44W Brushless Outrunners
- 4x 6A 400Hz Brushless ESCs (installed) + 2 extra 6A 400Hz ESCs
- 1x Micro 5V NTSC Camera
- 1x FrSky D4R-II 4CH RX, 8CH CPPM w/RSSI, Analog & Digital Telemetry
- 1x RCTimer Ardupilot Mega w/GPS and Telemetry
- 8x 5030 Props
- 1x Ver. 2 Micro H-Quad Frame

All of the parts are brand NEW and fully tested.

Download the complete component list here.

- Total measured thrust = 720 grams
- Takeoff weight (All equipment) = 273 grams
- Motor to Motor distance = 22cm

Everything is fully assembled, just bolt the props, bind your radio and configure your flight modes from the Ardupilot Mission Planner. The flight controller has been tuned for stable flight and tested for autopilot and waypoint navigation.

Autopilot Waypoint Navigation Flight Test (Ver. 1 Frame, same electronics)
Micro UAS Airframe V2.1 (3 min 29 sec)

$700 Shipped, USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days), insured, Paypal CONUS only

Please email or PM me with an offer if you are interested or have any questions, apolakium@gmail.com.

- Adam
sg1anubis is online now Find More Posts by sg1anubis
Last edited by sg1anubis; Jan 12, 2013 at 02:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2013, 11:46 PM
My RC builds in my profile.
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
2,553 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
nice build... Some high end components there.
daign is online now Find More Posts by daign
Old Jan 10, 2013, 05:50 AM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Trader Rating: 55
one hell of a nice build good on ya
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
Old Jan 10, 2013, 07:43 AM
Free Spirit
United States, VA, Mechanicsville
Joined Feb 2009
143 Posts
Trader Rating: 27
Very nice. This was done on a 3D printer? I'd love to have one when the price comes down. Nothing wrong with our price though as I see the components you have on it.
traccer750 is offline Find More Posts by traccer750
Old Jan 10, 2013, 11:49 AM
Joined Sep 2011
504 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by traccer750 View Post
Very nice. This was done on a 3D printer? I'd love to have one when the price comes down. Nothing wrong with our price though as I see the components you have on it.
Correct, the frame is 3D printed. I have designed a couple variants of it to support the APM or 50mm square flight controllers. Cheaper components can be used to keep the price down, but I haven't had much luck with the cheap micro hobbyking motors in the past, although the frame has been designed to support them.

You can get the frame here.
Old Jan 11, 2013, 09:08 PM
UH-60 Blackhawk Mechanic
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Feb 2004
2,837 Posts
Trader Rating: 98
Very nice design. Is this frame going to be available in the future. Or possibly the 3d print files?
helifrek is offline Find More Posts by helifrek
Old Jan 11, 2013, 09:42 PM
Joined Sep 2011
504 Posts
Yes, the frame is available for sale here. I do not plan on releasing the design files at the moment, however, I may soon begin offering a service to download the design files from my website at a reduced cost for use on personal 3D printers.
Closed Thread