HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by be69ar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2013, 09:19 PM
USA, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Sep 2003
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
Sold
Really nice, unfinished fuel/airplane caddy $75 shipped USPS ground CONUS

...you are looking at a really nice, 5 ply birch fuel and airplane caddy that I have no idea where or when I got it, but since I haven't flown a wet airplane in about 4-5 years, I think its time to ffer it to someone that apprecaites nice workmanship.

As can be seen in the images, there are several storage locations and a pull out drawer and an adjustable airplane cradle (OK, it won't hold a 50cc gaser), but a nice feature anyway. I'm pretty sure this was router cut and many of the joints are tabed to fit and it is sanded smooth and all the edges rounded. I think it is just screwed together and I could take it apart to make it easier to ship. However, if it doesn't come apart, I'll ship in a nice sturdy box with either foam beads or bubble wrap.

Price...$75 boxed and shipped to your door in the lower 48. Outside the contiguous US, buyer would agree to pay shipping/insurance. MO/check preferred (check needs to clear before shipping) though I will accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking,
Mike
be69ar is offline Find More Posts by be69ar
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread