SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by be69ar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2013, 09:10 PM
USA, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Sep 2003
56 Posts
Trader Rating: 176
For Sale
EF Vanquish (original version) EC with 2 Hacker A30 motors, 30A Hacker ESC $275 LP

...you are looking at one of the early versions of the EF Vanquish models...I picked this up from Scott Stoops in Aug. of 2009 and it has sat on our air hockey table since I got it. I removed some of the manufacturer decals that Scott had applied and wiped it down...even removed the cowl to see what the motor mount looked like, but that was as far as I got. Since its been over 2 years, I guess my heart isn't in to finishing this great flying airplane. When I got it Scott said he had only put a few flights on it and it shows...with the exception of some of the covering sagging, there isn't a mark on it.
I wasn't sure which motor to stick on the front end, so I bought 2 Hacker A 30 series motors...the smaller one is a A30-16M, the larger an A30-12...both are included in the offer and are new and never run. I removed both motors from the blisters to check the fits, so they do not have the original packaging.

The ESC is a Hacker 30A unit and it has never been removed from the package. I think I have a 2" plastic spinner for it, but I couldn't find it for the image. I'll send it along (if I can find it) as well as APC 11.5x5 prop...which I'm not sure is the right one. I also have 4 brand new Futaba S3101 servos that I got for it and if anyone was interested, I would sell them as well....though they are NOT included in this offer.

Price...$275 for everything in the image...and I know this is going to hurt my chances at selling it, but I'd prefer a local pick up...or I'll meet within a reasonable driving distance (say an 1 hour) from Colorado Springs. Trying to ship assembled airplanes is a pain and my last two shipments didn't fair very well...therefore my reluctance to pack and ship.

Any questions...give me a shout...and thanks for looking,
Mike
be69ar is offline Find More Posts by be69ar
to remove ads between posts