HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 09, 2013, 06:32 PM
micro experimenter
Joined Jan 2013
11 Posts
Help!
ITC Bladerunner Interceptor

Howdy. Got this puppy as a Holiday gi104)ft.(Wife didn't know I had ordered a Double Horse 9104) I love this little bird! BUT...one of the motors has burnt out. The one for the lower rotor. It's not a stuck/jammed gear or bearing,the motor itself is fried,turns manually in the wrong direction but grinds to a stop/jams when turned forward.
What size motor does this helo use? Where could they be ordered from What upgrade to the motors is feasable?

My LHS staffer turned his nose up at my for even asking.
"We just sell parts for what we sell."
Gopher is offline Find More Posts by Gopher
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2013, 07:08 PM
AMA 994002
United States, RI, Westerly
Joined May 2012
1,050 Posts
Any parts for the Interceptor 052 would be had through Interactive Toy Concepts. Mine needed a new lower gear that I got through them directly. The motors? Don't really know if those are available, never had any trouble with mine after hundreds of flights, maybe ebay if I.T.C. doesn't have them? You must have version 2 with the metal boom and stays, and smaller mainblades...
matiac is offline Find More Posts by matiac
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stability issue
Old Jan 09, 2013, 09:23 PM
micro experimenter
Joined Jan 2013
11 Posts
Been to ITCs' website. They don't offer the motors.
I suppose I could go to a different shop and ask for two comparable motors so as to have "balanced" output.
Gopher is offline Find More Posts by Gopher