SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Mahu, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2013, 06:12 PM
Team Performance Plus RC
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Aug 2011
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
Sold
Tarot ZYX-S 3-Axis Flybarless System $40 Shipped. Looks New, Includes Box.

I have one of the new S-Bus Compatible TarotZYX-S 3-Axis Flybarless System!

What you see in the picture is what will be shipped. Box is empty but ZYX-S unit will be wrapped in padding.

"The new ZYX-S version now supports S.BUS and DSM2/DSMJ satellite receiver functionality! This means not only can you use this with your S.BUS radio system, but you can also eliminate the need for using a separate receiver by simply connecting a DSM2/DSMJ satellite directly to the ZYX-S!"

HK selling it for $56 Plus LONG shipping times!
I will ship this one to your lower 48 USA Doorstep for Just $40.00 PayPal. Priority US Mail, Insured too.
I did not purchase this unit it was part of a trade and I can not swear to the use of it. The previous owner said it was mounted but not flown. I am selling it at a reduced price because I am selling it AS-IS no returns and because I did not buy it new myself. There is no USB adapter thingy to connect to a computer. It did not come with one when this was purchased but HK has them for $3.98 In stock.

Files for programming with a computer are available on HK website as well as all the information for this controller. I have seen a few in use but have never owned one so I can not comment on how well they work but YouTube is full of videos with folks flying with them.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dproduct=24522

Thanks for lookin
Mahu is offline Find More Posts by Mahu
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2013, 10:45 PM
AMA# 980507
United States, FL, Loxahatchee
Joined Feb 2011
319 Posts
Trader Rating: 40
Sending you a message here as well (I replied on your helifreak post). I will take this. PM me your payment info. Thanks!
Th3UmBrA is offline Find More Posts by Th3UmBrA
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2013, 11:09 PM
Team Performance Plus RC
United States, FL, Fort Walton Beach
Joined Aug 2011
189 Posts
Trader Rating: 83
PM Sent with info.
Mahu is offline Find More Posts by Mahu
Old Jan 09, 2013, 11:56 PM
Team Performance Plus RC