Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:29 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by co pilot View Post
"Someone's going to get spanked", again.
Damn it, girl!
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:26 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
"Someone's going to get spanked", again.
Boy she got that right! Looks like the campaign might be coming to an end.

porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 22, 2013, 09:20 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2012
56 Posts
Some members just can post anything relevant to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
Boy she got that right! Looks like the campaign might be coming to an end.

The above post is complete and utter BS.
co pilot is offline Find More Posts by co pilot
Old Jan 22, 2013, 11:21 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Careful....

Quote:
The above post is complete and utter BS.
Someone might try to get that comment "pointed". I don't think it would be a problem though since you are noting that your own prior comment is utter and complete BS. I don't agree though, it was spot on!

Here's another one that's spot on:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...90&postcount=3

Folks in general might want to take heed on that. Makes little sense to see flaming post after post from the same few, about the same vendor, about the same "issues". Throwing in a overly general "use PP" to a post doesn't mask what it is. Nor does starting a conversation off saying the haters will be here, and the people can't stay on topic. There will always be people who have good experiences with every vendor, and are just as apt to comment as those that didn't. After years and years of the same arguments, no one accuser has been able to show proof of "shilling" either. It's easier to see something bad behind every door though.

And the cries of censorship? Laughable. The self fulfilling prophecy will be realized though. Just ask Topspin and a whole host of other people who couldn't let go, usually over a small issue.

Points, appeals, more points, banned.

That's the path some are on. I don't think it's worth it, but hey, that's me.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:47 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
Someone might try to get that comment "pointed". I don't think it would be a problem though since you are noting that your own prior comment is utter and complete BS. I don't agree though, it was spot on!

Here's another one that's spot on:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...90&postcount=3

Folks in general might want to take heed on that. Makes little sense to see flaming post after post from the same few, about the same vendor, about the same "issues". Throwing in a overly general "use PP" to a post doesn't mask what it is. Nor does starting a conversation off saying the haters will be here, and the people can't stay on topic. There will always be people who have good experiences with every vendor, and are just as apt to comment as those that didn't. After years and years of the same arguments, no one accuser has been able to show proof of "shilling" either. It's easier to see something bad behind every door though.

And the cries of censorship? Laughable. The self fulfilling prophecy will be realized though. Just ask Topspin and a whole host of other people who couldn't let go, usually over a small issue.

Points, appeals, more points, banned.

That's the path some are on. I don't think it's worth it, but hey, that's me.
Topspin's master, Master Mattikow, told Topspin to put a cork in it. I believe, he finally put Topspin, in his place. Almost makes you think, is Curtis on HK's payroll now? Now me, I'm just in it for fun!
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites