HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 09, 2013, 08:53 AM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Sold
*NEW* TT Carry Master w/Starter, Driver, Fuel Pump & More...$69.72 SHIPPED2U!

This listing offers for trade (cash only) a Thunder Tiger Carry Master...THAT IS BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! As the pictures show...this baby comes with everything but the kitchen sink! (Who knows...that may be hidding under the starter...) Please see the pics for other information and all of the pieces/parts that are included with this listing.

The posted asking price includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the US. International bidders are welcome and they will be responsible for all shipping costs.

I am open to all reasonable offers and enjoying some haggling; however I think that if you do your research, you will see that this baby is PRICED TO SELL! (Especially, when you considered Tower was selling this things for $150, before they were recently discontinued.) Finally, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose...cash in hand is better than a tire kicker...any day of the week
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2013, 10:06 AM
United States, GA, Athens
Joined Jan 2012
59 Posts
Trader Rating: 86
Pmed
crispypilot is offline Find More Posts by crispypilot
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2013, 11:33 AM
United States, OR, Albany