HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by heliflyer88, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 08, 2013, 07:03 PM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
Help!
helicopter MSRX mosfet????

having a issue on my msrx. has about 80 flights on it. i have replaced the main motor already. i have batteries that are in good condition. the problem is when i give it throttle it will shut off after like 2 seconds. the binding light shuts off aswell. but when i pull the tail motor out of the socket the main blades spin up like normal and the heli dosent shut off. could it be the mosfets? also how to replace them? location??? any help would be very very much appreciated. thank you all!!
heliflyer88 is offline Find More Posts by heliflyer88
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2013, 08:19 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,110 Posts
Repost in micro helis, you won't get any answers through a blog.

You probably damaged your batts flying to LVC or storing wrong.

New ones are a dollar and a half at cheapest and four at most expensive, so you should be fine.
airpower is offline Find More Posts by airpower
Old Jan 18, 2013, 04:20 PM
Joined Jan 2013
13 Posts
I would look for a short in the tail motor wiring. Had same problem and the wires were shorting together giving identical symptoms. Good luck
treff is offline Find More Posts by treff