HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2013, 02:42 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LcJ View Post
America has gone from being a mostly Christian country to a very sick puppy in less than two generations.
No. The number of women dying from botched abortions is WAY down over my lifetime. Rejoice, my brother.
rcposter is online now Find More Posts by rcposter
Old Jan 10, 2013, 02:45 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,293 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
No. The number of women dying from botched abortions is WAY down over my lifetime. Rejoice, my brother.
Is it?

Some doctor in Philly has 8 murder counts against him including one adult.
madsci_guy is offline Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Jan 10, 2013, 02:50 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McCrea View Post
I wonder what the EMOTIONAL problem could be that would allow these to do a partial birth abortion on a full term baby.
No emotional problem whatsoever. Here are a couple of recountings of specific cases. I have to wonder what emotional problem could be that leads the pompous among us to dare pass judgement on these poor people.

How a Late-Term Abortion Saved My Life

My Late-Term Abortion

Peace.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 05:25 PM
Joined Mar 2008
638 Posts
Quote:
Well, we all know aborting white kids is bad because they are white. It is far better to retroactively abort brown kids (and their parents) on other continents using drones, hellfire missiles, and thermobaric bombs.
Cap_n_Dave is offline Find More Posts by Cap_n_Dave
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:14 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
United States, LA, Monroe
Joined Mar 2003
5,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McCrea View Post
I wonder what the EMOTIONAL problem could be that would allow these to do a partial birth abortion on a full term baby.
What is even worse is later on in life when they realize what they did. Living with that could be very hard.
LcJ is online now Find More Posts by LcJ
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RC Logger's Eye One Xtreme Quad
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:21 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
What is even worse is later on in life when they realize what they did. Living with that could be very hard.
Thankfulness for such procedures is enduring. The circumstances surrounding the need for such procedures are never happy ones, but we can be thankful that women and families have these and other options available to them.
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:55 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcposter View Post
Thankfulness for such procedures is enduring. The circumstances surrounding the need for such procedures are never happy ones, but we can be thankful that women and families have these and other options available to them.
Some people will believe a lie right up to the point the truth looks them squarely in the eye and they realize what they did. Any parent not willing to die so that their child can survive is not worthy of having children. The Catholic Church has it absolutely correct on this issue.

How many women have lost the ability to have children because of sloppy abortions?

How many women later spend many years in therapy for not being able to forgive themselves for what they did?

How many women still die because of sloppy procedures during the abortion?

The left paints this caring image when in reality probably over 90+% of abortions are nothing more or less than solving a problem the mother doesn't want and that is a child. How glad are the wife and I that our son's mother made the decision to bring a life into the world and then allow them to be adopted.

All the pretty paint pictures of abortion don't alter the fact that a life was not allowed a chance to live.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 10, 2013, 06:55 PM
LcJ
Forever TMWT Pilot #11
Joined Mar 2003
5,991 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap_n_Dave View Post
Well, we all know aborting white kids is bad because they are white. It is far better to retroactively abort brown kids (and their parents) on other continents using drones, hellfire missiles, and thermobaric bombs.
No comparison at all.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 10, 2013, 07:00 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,803 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
Planned Parenthood provides a service. I happen to agree with the right for women to have abortions. I do not, however, agree that those facilities such as Planned Parenthood should recieve a single penny of Federal tax money.
Agreed.
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Jan 10, 2013, 07:15 PM
Chillin till SEFF
Warner Robins, GA
Joined Aug 2003
14,731 Posts
Winning!
bildo baggins is online now Find More Posts by bildo baggins
Old Jan 11, 2013, 09:52 AM
Joined Mar 2008
638 Posts
Quote:
No comparison at all.
You're right, there is no comparison whatsoever.

It is unusually handy that the theory of a 'just war' can be used to rationalize a relativistic position (killing enemy = OK, killing innocents = bad).

Lulz.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 10:54 PM
Cat Rack
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts

Quote:
While the number of abortions increased at the clinics, the number of other services was down. Since 2009, PP’s cancer screenings dropped 29 percent while contraceptive services dropped 12 percent. The number of mammograms performed has (surprise!) remained the same at 0 percent.
money is fungible. you supposedly pay for the other stuff. Then they can do abortions with the other money.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Old Jan 19, 2013, 12:16 AM
United States, MO, Springfield
Joined Jul 2010
3,524 Posts
ether side please explain to me how some woman's DEEPLY PERSONAL choice infringes on YOUR rights
this is purely a moral choice that should be left to the person making it

you have no right to say one way or the other and by doing so you infringes on others rights
Elios000 is offline Find More Posts by Elios000
Old Jan 19, 2013, 08:24 AM
Joined Mar 2008
638 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elios000 View Post
ether side please explain to me how some woman's DEEPLY PERSONAL choice infringes on YOUR rights
this is purely a moral choice that should be left to the person making it

you have no right to say one way or the other and by doing so you infringes on others rights
But ... but ... the gubmint telling us what to do = teh bad.

Right?
Old Jan 19, 2013, 11:08 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cap_n_Dave View Post
But ... but ... the gubmint telling us what to do = teh bad.

Right?
What is a gubmint?