HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2013, 05:44 PM
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Feb 2013
931 Posts
edit: nevermind, i see that it mentions integrated controller
serrated is offline Find More Posts by serrated
Last edited by serrated; Feb 25, 2013 at 05:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 26, 2013, 01:05 AM
United Kingdom, Scotland, Edinburgh
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by serrated View Post
you mean people can post horrendous grammar as long as they follow forum rules. did you skip 5th grade? that's about when you would've learned the difference between "their", "there", and "they're". (which leads me to believe you're the type that mixes up "you're" and "your" also.)

edit: is there a way to get the lower mounting plate "taller" so you can lower it enough to where the gopro lens is center on both X and Y axis? i can tell on your pictures that the lower mounting plate is at the lowest setting already.
Is that all you can come up with?
Ridiculing me about my there, their, you're and your.
I didn't know that every human and country got taught english as their first language.
This looks like a 6yld child mocking a 3yld about his P's and Q's
If you were around before 2013 you would have clearly seen that I stated a few times that english Is not my first language.

Seems you are the one who had skipped 5th grade and all the grades if you simple can't comprehend that the statement I wrote
Quote:
People can post whatever they want as long as they follow forum rules.
was going out to the folks complaining about jumping subject and chatting about gimbal materials and cameras, "maybe I should have wrote it in a more dialect manor so even a toddler could understand.

whats wrong with discussing about gimbal materials and cameras in this thread.
its still valuable information that can help others and my self.
This gimbal has not even being release yet, at the mo its just speculations and assumptions.
Show me one thread that stays fully on topic, they all jump off and back (thats the beauty of these forums)

Too many knows it all on here who likes to suppress information. Why? "so they can keep it to them selves for their own benefits"

Sir Isaac Newton didn't realises the gravity theory from busing his brain concentrating on gravity all day long
hexa is offline Find More Posts by hexa
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:39 AM
Joined Jun 2012
2,808 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexa View Post
Seems you are the one who had skipped 5th grade and all the grades if you simple can't comprehend that the statement I wrote
was going out to the folks complaining about jumping subject and chatting about gimbal materials and cameras, "maybe I should have wrote it in a more dialect manor so even a toddler could understand.

This gimbal has not even being release yet, at the mo its just speculations and assumptions.
Show me one thread that stays fully on topic, they all jump off and back (thats the beauty of these forums)

Too many knows it all on here who likes to suppress information. Why? "so they can keep it to them selves for their own benefits"

Sir Isaac Newton didn't realises the gravity theory from busing his brain concentrating on gravity all day long
People are quite capable of understanding what you are posting. They're just telling you that you are mistaken. The 'beauty' of these forums is that 99% of people understand that this is not a chatroom, where when things get quiet someone decides to change the subject. We can wait for relevant information.

Your 'strawman' theory that people are suppressing information is slightly at odds with the fact that this thread was created to inform us about the gimbal and is specifically to share information about it. Any other information is information about something else and is therefore less interesting to those of us that come here for information about the gimbal.

If people really have questions or comments to make about anything else, then - as 99% of people are here for the gimbal - then it should be obvious that it makes more sense for them to post it in a thread where they are more likely to get a valid response. There are many threads here and if in the unlikely event that there isn't one that answers your - unrelated to the gimbal - questions, you are free to create one yourself.

And sadly, it is not easy to find threads that stay totally on topic - although most try - as there are always a few who wander off, although most take a gentle hint without getting aggressive about it.
Brandigan is offline Find More Posts by Brandigan
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 26, 2013, 04:52 AM
United States, KS, Overland Park
Joined Feb 2013
931 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexa View Post
Is that all you can come up with?
Ridiculing me about my there, their, you're and your.
I didn't know that every human and country got taught english as their first language.
This looks like a 6yld child mocking a 3yld about his P's and Q's
If you were around before 2013 you would have clearly seen that I stated a few times that english Is not my first language.

english wasn't my first language (i had to take ESL in grade school). what's your point?
serrated is offline Find More Posts by serrated
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:51 AM
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by serrated View Post
english wasn't my first language (i had to take ESL in grade school). what's your point?

Good luck with your i had to take ESL in grade school.

Ill leave it as that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandigan View Post
Your 'strawman' theory that people are suppressing information is slightly at odds with the fact that this thread was created to inform us about the gimbal and is specifically to share information about it. Any other information is information about something else and is therefore less interesting to those of us that come here for information about the gimbal.
This thread title states: Yeppee! Simple Brushless Gimbal Controller--FPV MODEL

See the words gimbal controller highlighted in big bold red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpvmodels View Post
It will be two version of the controller.
Price for the controller for the brushless gimbal will be about 150USD-230USD
It doesn't seem like a thread dedicated to gimbal only.

I'll leave this as it is also .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just wondering, all of a sudden thread ownership and defensive mechanism geared.
Is it a method tactics trying to be used to gain browny points for the free Yun-1 gimbal Beta testing raffle
Just a thought.
Last edited by hexa; Feb 26, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:52 AM
Pants first, then shoes
Joined Jan 2011
2,764 Posts
good greif, can you lot go away so the thread can be used for useful stuff
Stacky is offline Find More Posts by Stacky
Old Feb 26, 2013, 08:53 AM
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
Lol. As the late Peter tosh said
"if you live in a glass house don't throw stone, if you can't take blows don't throw blows"
--------------------------------------------------------

So when is this gimbal releasing?
I do like the build quality and various aspect of adjustments.
I think I'll be buying one.
Last edited by hexa; Feb 28, 2013 at 04:20 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:44 AM
United Kingdom, Edingale
Joined Aug 2005
99 Posts
Got this email just now

This is a general announcement stating that the end of pre-orders for the YUN-I Simple BGC will take place on Monday March 4th, 2013. We have conducted our own testing on the YUN-I Simple BGC and we are very satisfied with the results. Therefore, shipping of the YUN-I Simple BGC to various dealers and customers has commenced. We have asked these dealers and customers for their feedback. This feedback is of utmost importance to us because we want to ensure every dealer and customer will receive the best product possible. After this feedback is received and analyzed we will determine the date of product release.

We are very proud of our YUN-I Simple BGC and would like to share some information with you. Our YUN-I Simple BGC is made of high quality craftsmanship and materials. We chose to use top quality carbon fiber construction for our gimble frame, 7075 aluminum for the motor casings and other features, we have chose the most experienced craftsmanship possible to ensure the soldering components of the controller board are up to FPV Model standards, we have chose to use custom cabling especially made for the YUN-I Simple BGC, we have also chose to use some of the top designers for the casing and packaging of this product. It is are belief that we are going to supply the best product possible at the best price possible.

Sincerely

Marketing Team

FPV Model

2013/02/26
Darrens is offline Find More Posts by Darrens
Last edited by Darrens; Feb 26, 2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 09:47 AM
United Kingdom, Edingale
Joined Aug 2005
99 Posts
The above e-mail is encouraging as long as they have not rushed the product out based on pressure and threat of cancellation.....I do hope the quality is as good as they suggest/we anticipate. If it is, they will stand a chance to take the hobby market by storm and like I have said before, will deserve the success they get.

So did anyone get one as a selected Beta tester then??? Feedback if you did would be great please..

I did of course note this comment "After this feedback is received and analyzed we will determine the date of product release"...........is this just a covert way of speaking about a beta test period again or are they actually shipping product to those who pre-ordered???

I am encouraged as I said but this is still a little unclear so further clarification from FPV would be greatly received please
Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:24 AM
Joined Nov 2010
1,839 Posts
If the final product looks as good as the promo pics.
I think the fabrication quality will be great.
Just a matter of knowing if the motors that's in it is up to par.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:32 AM
Joined Mar 2010
147 Posts
A few questions regarding the gimbal:

1. How do I connect it to my APM2.5+ (Diydrones autopilot)?
2. Does it have a PC board that control the motors directly? No need for speed controllers?
3. Does it also have a processor that includes gyro's and accelerometers? I need more info on what is included?

Greetings,
Hein
lohnieh is offline Find More Posts by lohnieh
Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:38 AM
United Kingdom, Edingale
Joined Aug 2005
99 Posts
I have just responded to the announcement email as follows;

Thank you very much for the kind e-mail and for keeping us informed. Naturally we are all keen to see finished product which is performing 100% and do not want to rush you to send anything sub standard.

Please can you clarify whether you are now servicing pre-orders and if so, when I should expect dispatch information. I am a little concerned that your "waiting for feedback" comment suggests that you are still going down the beta testing route and that the beta tests are yet to commence. If so, this would obviously put product delivery way outside the protection we are afforded by our PayPal pre-order payment.

Your clear clarification would be most appreciated.

If and when they respond I will keep you informed.
Last edited by Darrens; Feb 26, 2013 at 10:44 AM.
Old Feb 26, 2013, 10:42 AM
United Kingdom, Edingale
Joined Aug 2005
99 Posts
Hein,

My humble "understanding" is as follows;

1. How do I connect it to my APM2.5+ (Diydrones autopilot)? - there is no need, but you can take input from your autopilot for gimbal pitch or also for stabilisation if you wish (albeit no need)
2. Does it have a PC board that control the motors directly? No need for speed controllers? - PC board, designed by Alex Moss from Russia which has a very good reputation so far
3. Does it also have a processor that includes gyro's and accelerometers? I need more info on what is included? - Yes, that is what is on the board from Alex Moss

I hope this helps
Old Feb 26, 2013, 12:48 PM
Calgary Canada
Joined Jun 2006
5,129 Posts
good news for you guys!! hope it all works out and then I will re-order...

Steve
saabguyspg is offline Find More Posts by saabguyspg
Old Feb 26, 2013, 05:43 PM
Joined Oct 2012
106 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrens View Post
Hein,

My humble "understanding" is as follows;

1. How do I connect it to my APM2.5+ (Diydrones autopilot)? - there is no need, but you can take input from your autopilot for gimbal pitch or also for stabilisation if you wish (albeit no need)
2. Does it have a PC board that control the motors directly? No need for speed controllers? - PC board, designed by Alex Moss from Russia which has a very good reputation so far
3. Does it also have a processor that includes gyro's and accelerometers? I need more info on what is included? - Yes, that is what is on the board from Alex Moss

I hope this helps
Hi Darren, how come you receive messages and I don't? I also pre-ordered at later part of Januaray.
abonto is offline Find More Posts by abonto