Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by cyberhoops, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:13 AM
Seattle
Joined Feb 2006
930 Posts
Discussion
Miss T-Plus

Getting toward boat racing season again, and I have not done much this year to this point. That should all change in the near future since I plan to start building a 1992-3 Miss T-Plus, twin wing hull in 1/10th scale.

The Twin Wing design was the brainchild of Ron Jones Jr, along with Dave Villwock. Villwork won his first race in that boat using under the sponsorship of Coors Dry. Other variants of that boat include the Circus Circus, Exide and of course the T-Plus.

Craig Bradshaw at West Coast Custom Boats is building me a carbon fiber hull which is looking quite good, and I have contacted Mike McKnight at Thunderboat Graphics for the decals. I will need to do ride pads, hardware and paint. I will post more pictures as I get into the build process.

--- time passes ---

And the build did get completed. It took far more time than I would have expected but in the end it all worked out. The first run was for a race and while the boat was not exceptionally fast, it was stable. I can work on props and balance for a bit more speed.
cyberhoops is offline Find More Posts by cyberhoops
Last edited by cyberhoops; Apr 05, 2013 at 11:40 AM.
to remove ads between posts