HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2013, 10:50 AM
bristol
Joined Nov 2008
190 Posts
Discussion
really stuck please help flight Controller?

hello,

really really stuck me and my grandad have spent the last 3 days trying to set up the hobbyking control board 2.1 and have still had no luck. now wont respond we have downloaded mutiply instructions and still nothing, all we are getting is motors all work but no gyro!? so the speed doesnt change when i tilit the copter. and today it went up in smoke so now the board is no good. looking buy a new board at the hobbyking 2.0 with the lcd screen? also is it vital the speed controllers are all programmed before we set the board up. can you give me any cheapish recommendations in boards please really need some help just wanna get learning to fly it now please help!

Thanks Alex
taffy047 is offline Find More Posts by taffy047
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:10 AM
we dont NEED roads!
United States, CA, Rocklin
Joined Aug 2012
3,379 Posts
Did you increase the gain for pitch & roll?

Guess its too late if the board is dead now. Do yourself a favor and replace it with a KK2.0 board.
AcroFPV is online now Find More Posts by AcroFPV
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:13 AM
bristol
Joined Nov 2008
190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru4wd View Post
Did you increase the gain for pitch & roll?

Guess its too late if the board is dead now. Do yourself a favor and replace it with a KK2.0 board.

Yes but didnt change anything the motors still all span at the same speed:/ is the kk2.0 with lcd screen easy to set up?
taffy047 is offline Find More Posts by taffy047
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:16 AM
we dont NEED roads!
United States, CA, Rocklin
Joined Aug 2012
3,379 Posts
Yes.

Its easier than the kk board by far. If you have the usb cable for the kk board, it will work for the KK2 board too.
AcroFPV is online now Find More Posts by AcroFPV