SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2013, 07:17 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,111 Posts
Discussion
Flew my scratch built wing

After some procrastination like a pro I finally finished the wing. All weighted and balanced I got to fly it this morning.

Gotta say its not really fast and seems to be the exact opposite of the original stryker but this thing is nice to fly. Its no longer a sport wing but its easy to keep control of.

Now to decide how to paint it. Gonna use the Sharpie but I gotta find a design Im happy with.

Build Log Here

Update: So it was a little cold for the second flight. The prop shattered on landing Good thing I have another one...

scratch built wing (1 min 58 sec)
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Shooting my AR pistol
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2013, 01:47 PM
Life isn't cheap
United States, SC, Easley
Joined Mar 2010
16 Posts
That does look like it is a lot easier to fly then the original micro stryker was
HiTekRednk916 is offline Find More Posts by HiTekRednk916