HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 12, 2013, 03:17 PM
Central Illinois
Joined Aug 2003
76 Posts
Just ordered one of the V912's. I have really enjoyed my V911's..so hopefully this one will be a winner as well???
ckangaroo70 is offline Find More Posts by ckangaroo70
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 12, 2013, 03:31 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Apr 2011
590 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckangaroo70 View Post
Just ordered one of the V912's. I have really enjoyed my V911's..so hopefully this one will be a winner as well???
Where did you order it from? Got a link
ITS ME DAVID is offline Find More Posts by ITS ME DAVID
Old Jan 12, 2013, 04:25 PM
Central Illinois
Joined Aug 2003
76 Posts
Ordered mine from tmart.com
Old Jan 12, 2013, 04:37 PM
Joined Apr 2011
590 Posts
Thanks.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 09:57 PM
Central Illinois
Joined Aug 2003
76 Posts
I thought the $79.99 was pretty fairly priced since that includes free shipping. http://www.tmart.com/Wltoys-V912-4-C...k_p171844.html
Have never done business with Tmart before so really can't say how quick it will come, but there price was one of the best I found when considering the free shipping. I have mainly spent my many years in this hobby flying RC Airplanes...so some of these retailers selling these little heli's are new to me, but I am hoping my experience with some of these across the ocean retailers is a positive experience.
Old Jan 12, 2013, 10:00 PM
Joined Apr 2011
590 Posts
I heard tmart and banggood aren't so helpful on returns if the heli has problems. I usually order from xheli or amazon.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 08:02 AM
Central Illinois
Joined Aug 2003
76 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITS ME DAVID View Post
I heard tmart and banggood aren't so helpful on returns if the heli has problems. I usually order from xheli or amazon.
Well let's hope I won't! need any customer service then.lol
Old Jan 13, 2013, 08:08 AM
Central Illinois
Joined Aug 2003
76 Posts
If the v911 is a trex 100 clone, then what heli is the v912 cloned from?
Old Jan 13, 2013, 08:23 AM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
4,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauconnier View Post
Hi FyreSG,

I would appreciate that you give me the length of the V912 without all blades. What is the length,width,height of the nice canopy.

Thank you
Canopy: 16.4cm long, 5.2cm wide, 7.8cm high.

I can't provide the length of the V912 without all blades because I don't have a long ruler with me right now.
FyreSG is online now Find More Posts by FyreSG
Old Jan 13, 2013, 12:03 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
5,488 Posts
Quote:
WRONG WRONG ! I had two defective items replaved by them. Ladybird died in flight on sixth flight. Then took it back and replaced it. Also has tail motor sent and it had a bad wire and they sent me a new one. Do you have experirnce with T-Mart or just bashing them? Hobbyking is one for bad experience with defective items. If you heard T-mart / Bang good are bad YOU HEARD WRONG !!
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old Jan 13, 2013, 12:46 PM
Scotsman in Germany
Germany, BY, Schwabach
Joined Oct 2012
1,430 Posts
Quote:
@ David:
you may have "heard", but by the looks of things you don't have any 1st hand experience so you'd probably be better off referring questions like this to the posts of people who do, instead of spreading hearsay. That doesn't do ANYONE any good

@ ckangaroo70:
always a good idea to try the search function before just believing the 1st thing you read. If you put either "banggood" or "banggood returns" into the thread search for this one or the "V911 review..." thread you'll find enough recent posts on this subject which not only give you factual information, but also detail the reasons that I - and others who have even more experience - choose to stand behind our favourite suppliers.

Just trying to get the facts straight and make sure that the people we are happy to deal with don't go out of business due to misinformation...

Tigg
tiggertoo1962 is online now Find More Posts by tiggertoo1962
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by tiggertoo1962; Jan 13, 2013 at 01:27 PM.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 12:50 PM
Scotsman in Germany
Germany, BY, Schwabach
Joined Oct 2012
1,430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
WRONG WRONG ! I had two defective items replaved by them. Ladybird died in flight on sixth flight. Then took it back and replaced it. Also has tail motor sent and it had a bad wire and they sent me a new one. Do you have experirnce with T-Mart or just bashing them? Hobbyking is one for bad experience with defective items. If you heard T-mart / Bang good are bad YOU HEARD WRONG !!
+1 (+many more who haven't seen this nonsense yet )
tiggertoo1962 is online now Find More Posts by tiggertoo1962
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: FS TH9X/WL-T6 settings
Old Jan 13, 2013, 04:54 PM
Joined Apr 2011
590 Posts
Quote:
Ok sorry just heard that from at least 10 people in the v911 thread because I read at least 500 pages of that thread and I can remember over a handful of people Complain but I'm sure the odds are maybe those people couldn't provide proof of purchase.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 06:38 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
20,687 Posts
Quote:
Tmart sent me the wrong items when I ordered helis. What they sent wasn't even close to a heli. They wouldn't believe me, wanted pictures of what I received and of the invoice in the box. We went back and forth a number of times and I said to hell with it and ordered the helis from somewhere else. I might try Tmart again if I feel like gambling someday. But, not if I want to get what I actually ordered. Sending the wrong items is a forgivable mistake. Refusing to acknowledge that you could make a mistake is not.
Balr14 is online now Find More Posts by Balr14
Last edited by Balr14; Jan 13, 2013 at 06:44 PM.
Old Jan 13, 2013, 06:47 PM
KDS450QS(ZYX4),V977,CX-20
United States, CA, Monterey
Joined Apr 2012
4,001 Posts
Thinking aloud

Quote:
Ok sorry just heard that from at least 10 people in the v911 thread because I read at least 500 pages of that thread and I can remember over a handful of people Complain but I'm sure the odds are maybe those people couldn't provide proof of purchase.
Just some thoughts - do you think people would post in those threads to share their happy experiences? For some, maybe, but for folks like me, wouldn't "barge" into the thread just to talk about how great BG or TMart were.

No online sellers are perfect, in fact, no products are perfect; there are bound to be problems and it is difficult to resolve them in the way that 100% of all customers are 100% satisfied.

Sometimes, there are customers who are not experienced and blame their inexperience on a mechanical or electronic fault. The video "evidence" could actually help troubleshoot the problem, not because the sellers do not trust the customer.

And, let's not forget about the presence of nasty customers, or "abusers" - customers who receive working products but "claim" they are faulty, just to get a refund. Without verification, how do the sellers sieve out these abusers from the genuine customers? There are even some who received the product but pretend the package was lost in transit.

From the way I see things, it is very easy to abuse the system to get free products. If these sellers do not stop the abusers, the losses incurred will be passed on to us, the genuine customers.
FyreSG is online now Find More Posts by FyreSG