HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by rubenskubc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2013, 09:22 AM
United Kingdom, England, London
Joined Oct 2012
21 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Bumblebee quadcopter with frame (550mm) - complete kit

Hi there!

Selling here a just purchased - and not entirely assembled yet - quad-copter based on the Bumblebee quad-copter (550mm carbon fiber high-quality frame). All parts are basically brand new, all bought in November 2012.

Selling as my wife is now pregnant, so no more time to spare finishing it! This quad-copter never actually has flown, it just left the soil for a couple of seconds during my tests programming the ESC's. Still requires balancing of the propellers (never done), some more programming on the ESC's and adjusts to the frame. You will only need a 6ch Tx and Rx and some spare time to play and finish it.

So... I'm selling:

- Bumblebee Carbon Fiber Quadcopter Frame - 550mm, assembled and with the 4 original working motors (930rpm/V) and 4 propellers - the motors are fitted to the frame but their wires still need soldering or installation of jacks, propellers will require balancing;

- 1 spare clockwise propeller and 1 spare anti-clockwise propeller;

- 4 x HobbyKing 30A BlueSeries Brushless Speed Controller, already fitted and fully working;

- 1 x HobbyKing Multi-Rotor Control Board V3.0 (Atmega328 PA), working and flashed with the classic XCopter V4.7 KK;

- 1 x Hobby King Quadcopter Power Distribution Board, fitted but requires a proper soldering job;

- 1x Camera Gimbal Tilt Mount for Bumblebee Quadcopter, original, fitted and works very well;

- 2 Flashing Green LEDs, working and fitted to the "front" of the quad-copter, currently set up on a X configuration;

- 1x Turnigy nano-tech 3000mah 3S 25~50C Lipo Pack, fitted and fully working;

- 1x HobbyKing Simplex 1~4S LiPo/LiFe 12,110~240v battery charger;

Kit for collection only, unless you're willing to organize a courier to make the collection!! I'm in London (Kennington / Elephant and Castle) and willing to show everything if you want to have a look personally. I accept cash and paypal payments, and would think about proposals on exchange for another fully-working quad-copter. I would be willing to trade it with any fully working quad-copter that is able to lift 190g.

If you're interested - I can also email you pictures and videos, contact me here or via rubenskc@yahoo.com.br or 078 24957314 - Sorry but I could not find a way to post my pictures here!!!!

PRICE: GBP 200.00, a bargain!!!

Rubens
rubenskubc is offline Find More Posts by rubenskubc
Last edited by rubenskubc; Jan 11, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts