Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 05, 2013, 05:52 PM
Joined Feb 2009
44 Posts
Discussion
Looking for a Stinson Reliant

I have the Parkzone Stinson Reliant, which has proven to be a great plane through out my learning to fly and is my favorite "calm" plane to fly. It's just so smooth and careless. I've since moved into glow and gas powered planes as well as much bigger foamies. I'd love to have a bigger Stinson Reliant (SR-9 or SR-10). The only step up I see is the 100" Top Flite Stinson Reliant SR-9.

I'd really like to have a 60"-70" model. I don't mind if it's electric/glow/gas, or balsa/fiberglass/foam. I can't seem to find anything in this size out there. Does anybody know of one? Even close?

Thanks!
zakkhoyt is offline Find More Posts by zakkhoyt
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2013, 03:48 AM
Joined Apr 2012
197 Posts
stinson reliant 10

I just bought a sr10 at pats costom models. 57" balsa!!
Buck Shot is online now Find More Posts by Buck Shot
Old Feb 09, 2013, 10:29 PM
Joined Feb 2009
44 Posts
Hey Buck. Is this what you got? What do you think of it so far? This is a kit? Have you built before? What will you power it with?

Looks awesome and just what I was looking for...

Edit: On second though, after reading some build threads here, it looks quite involved. It's more of a "stick build" than I was hoping for. It looks great though.
zakkhoyt is offline Find More Posts by zakkhoyt
Last edited by zakkhoyt; Feb 09, 2013 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Actually....