HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Alkaline, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 05, 2013, 05:07 PM
United States, LA, Baton Rouge
Joined Jan 2005
577 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Sold
12' Foot Giant Telemaster Hacker A80 w/Candy Drop

Ok, this is it! One the largest rc planes available on the market today, the 12' Giant Telemaster form Hobby Lobby.

This one is setup with a Hacker A80 Motor and a Castle ICE 2 HV speed Controller. Its using Power Hd servos (you don't need anything fancy for this plane) and flies like a big kite.

Using a castle BEC pro to power the servos and a 3s LIFE battery for the power.

I have 1 set of 12s 6000 mah batteries that I will include, these are Turnigy Nanotech 6s 6000 mah batts, and are good for a 8-10 minute flight.

It has a large DUAL Candy Drop Box that can fit up to 15 lbs of Candy (state of Mississippi used these to drop deer feed) and each bay can be opened up 1 at a time so you can do 2 passes and drop a ton of candy on fat little kiddies at your field.

The plane flies like you would expect a big pooffy kite, doesn't take much power to fly.

I lost the top hatch cover because the wind blew it off, you can get a replacement from Hobby Lobby, shouldn't be more than 20-30 bucks, but I would do away with the magent system and come up with a hinge or lock system to keep the top cover in place.

I can ship this actually fairly easily because the whole plane breaks apart, and the fuse splits in half with the wings split in 4 parts, More details are listed here:

http://www.hobby-lobby.com/12_foot_telemaster_arf.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=4E2p4dwoy2A#!

Asking $1,600.00 for everything which is a great deal.

shipping via forward air would be about $175.00 or FEDEX is about $220.00 and will be shipped in 2 boxes, 1 for wings, and 1 for fuse and tubes/elevators.
Alkaline is online now Find More Posts by Alkaline
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2013, 07:12 PM
Too Many Hobbies
United States, OH, Massillon
Joined Jan 2012
181 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
This is a cool plane! Cool videos on YouTube where the guy drops some deer feed right near the runway and the deer come out to eat while people are still flying.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plpp&v=cdLnhCWbHqw
Dreaming is offline Find More Posts by Dreaming
Old Jan 05, 2013, 08:42 PM
United States, LA, Baton Rouge
Joined Jan 2005
577 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
yes very fun plane

it is SOLD
Alkaline is online now Find More Posts by Alkaline
Closed Thread