HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by thehoker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 05, 2013, 04:22 PM
Oshkosh WI. 54923
Joined Oct 2006
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Sold
New Durafly P51 with lipos.

Well,
Im losing my job at the end of the month, so going to thin the fleet a bit to raise some cash.
Ive decided to sell all my electrics smaller than 1400mm and stay with those for now.
What Im listing here is a brand new,assembled but never flown Durafly P51 mustang for sale.
It has an upgraded 45a esc,and Ive added a few details to cure what was bugging me in the stock color sceme(white bars on side of fuse went all the way up into the green,painted silver over the top portion of the white wich wasnt supposed to be white,I painted the inside of the front intake black,and painted the guns a closer shade of green to match the wing color and added a little weathering behind them as well as the exhaust stacks.
This has never been flown,has not been damaged in any way,and is a full house scale model (it has retracts and flaps)ready for your tx and rx instalation.
These are very nice scale looking ships,it is also a great flyer if you check out all the online videos of this little warbird.
Just check out the photos.

span- 43.3"
Length- 37.2"
Weight 2.5 pounds.

I will also through in two turagy 4s 2200mah lipo packs that I flew the same size and brand corsair on(it flew excellent-this one should fly even better,more streamlined).
They do show a bit of puffing on a full charge,but not bad,they still work fine.
I dont have the original box, but Im very capable of packaging your mustang for a safe trip to your door.
All this for 152.00 shipped within the lower 48.
Any questions,please feel free to ask.
Thanks for checking out my listing.
thehoker is offline Find More Posts by thehoker
Last edited by thehoker; Jan 08, 2013 at 11:52 AM. Reason: price reduction
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2013, 10:12 PM
Break, fix, fly, break again
United States, PA, Royersford
Joined Apr 2012
78 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
PMed