Closed Thread
Old Jan 05, 2013, 03:20 PM
on holiday
del mar
Joined Jul 2002
27 Posts
Question
getting out of the sport, but...

I have a question. I'm looking to unload all my RC stuff, and want to find a partner. I could list each individual receiver, F3F model, HLG, heli, charger, wing, stab etc. or I could find someone who wants to the whole lot. Or a partner who would do the hard work of selling it all for a % of the deal.

For those that don't know me, I flew a bunch of F3F in the past but am now riding my road bike more than anything. I represented the USA F3F in Rugen Germany the first time when it was called the Viking Race.

I don't really want to know how much I have invested in my inventory, but it's a lot. In fact, it's better to not know so I can honestly tell my wife the truth. All this stuff needs to find a home, I hate having perfectly good planes sitting in a dusty hangar. I'm currently moving, which is brings the whole venture to the forefront of my mind. I've perhaps procrastinated for too long. Time to take action.

PM me if you are interested.

Bob (formerly GliderKing)
GliderKing is offline Find More Posts by GliderKing
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread