HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 05, 2013, 01:20 PM
United States, NC, Concord
Joined Jan 2013
415 Posts
Discussion
BlitzRCWorks Ghost FP RC Fixed Pitch

I just ordered a BlitzRCWorks Ghost FP RC Fixed Pitch from BannanaHobby to replace my coaxial junker that got me very interested in helos then died. Anyway of all the available options the BlitzRCWorks Ghost FP RC Fixed Pitch seemed like a decent one to get me more experience before going 3D, if I do that at all.
I have lots of fixed wing RC experience from years ago, was a club instructor pilot for years, lots of competition with up to my favorite 1/4-scale Pitts but now am confined to the yard and house so electric helos make lots of sense.
Anybody have any experience with the BlitzRCWorks Ghost FP RC Fixed Pitch , good or bad? Just looking for things I should watch for if anything.
thintz is offline Find More Posts by thintz
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2013, 02:32 PM
Joined Oct 2010
1,132 Posts
it's just a re-brand of the Walkera Genius FP take a look at this thread....plenty of info

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...kera+genius+fp

New Walkera Genius FP RC Helicopter w/ DEVO 2402D LCD Transmitter (6 min 5 sec)
pmerritt is offline Find More Posts by pmerritt
Last edited by pmerritt; Jan 05, 2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: correction