SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:09 PM
Registered User
MikeontheBike's Avatar
sacramento. ca
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
So what is a "KT" airplane you know it alls? I'll have you know there is over $100 bucks of servo on this plane already. Jeeze how much are your servos going to cost? It really sounds like to me that these servos are going to be really high priced. High priced combined with bad grammar, rude sales reps that don't know their own servo specs and made in china. You guys will do well........

I suggest you take down the pictures of my airplane now. I did not give you permission to use pictures of my airplane. Do you own those images? No you do not.
MikeontheBike is offline Find More Posts by MikeontheBike
Last edited by MikeontheBike; Jan 25, 2013 at 12:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:50 PM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2008
1,682 Posts
Actually it is not that bad idea to test and unproven servo in an airplane before putting it into a heli. The test in the airplane would not test the torque and speed as much as it would the reliability of the solder joints inside the servo and other electronic components.

If the servos prove to not be as reliable as they should, one would only crash a foamie airplane, rather then a far more expensive helicopter.

That said, most top brand companies test their servos using a numer of sponsored tester pilots, who push them to their limits. This also means that any failures happen in safe lying sites, away from innocent, unwary spectators, so that if there are any failures, there will be no chance of an innocent bystander getting hurt.

Also to consider, is that as a sponsored tester pilot, the parts to repair any damage is paid for by the manufacturer.

This is one of the main reasons why the top brand servos cost more. The cost of this type of R&D testing can really add up, but the end result is that it is a proven servo that hits the market and the consumer isn't paying to be a beta tester.

Using consumers to test such products can be dangerous and also expensive for the consumer, specially when he has to repair from a crash that was the result of the servos failures.
rotoraddict is offline Find More Posts by rotoraddict
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2013, 03:49 PM
Registered User
Denver, CO
Joined Dec 2005
6,389 Posts
Thats why I didn't volunteer for a free servo.
Roto Rob is online now Find More Posts by Roto Rob
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:51 PM
Registered User
omgsales's Avatar
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeontheBike View Post
So what is a "KT" airplane you know it alls? I'll have you know there is over $100 bucks of servo on this plane already. Jeeze how much are your servos going to cost? It really sounds like to me that these servos are going to be really high priced. High priced combined with bad grammar, rude sales reps that don't know their own servo specs and made in china. You guys will do well........

I suggest you take down the pictures of my airplane now. I did not give you permission to use pictures of my airplane. Do you own those images? No you do not.
Ok, i will not show your picture!
But you are really rude! Not me!
I can tell you our price for our servos is much higher than 100usd.
So that is the reason why i don't send you the servos, you just want to keep our servos! not want to test it
In fact, we will send our servos to the person why really need them!
I can tell you , we will send our two more sets heli servos tomorrow! But not to you!
Because you are not the real tester! I have to say sorry to you anyway!
Please do not be angry, I am not agruing with you. I am just telling you the truth!
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Last edited by omgsales; Jan 25, 2013 at 10:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2013, 09:52 PM
Registered User
omgsales's Avatar
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto Rob View Post
Thats why I didn't volunteer for a free servo.
Yes, that is also the reason we will not sent to you either!
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2013, 10:01 PM
Registered User
omgsales's Avatar
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto Rob View Post
Thats why I didn't volunteer for a free servo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotoraddict View Post
Actually it is not that bad idea to test and unproven servo in an airplane before putting it into a heli. The test in the airplane would not test the torque and speed as much as it would the reliability of the solder joints inside the servo and other electronic components.

If the servos prove to not be as reliable as they should, one would only crash a foamie airplane, rather then a far more expensive helicopter.

That said, most top brand companies test their servos using a numer of sponsored tester pilots, who push them to their limits. This also means that any failures happen in safe lying sites, away from innocent, unwary spectators, so that if there are any failures, there will be no chance of an innocent bystander getting hurt.

Also to consider, is that as a sponsored tester pilot, the parts to repair any damage is paid for by the manufacturer.

This is one of the main reasons why the top brand servos cost more. The cost of this type of R&D testing can really add up, but the end result is that it is a proven servo that hits the market and the consumer isn't paying to be a beta tester.

Using consumers to test such products can be dangerous and also expensive for the consumer, specially when he has to repair from a crash that was the result of the servos failures.
Yes, you are right!
But that is the reason why we are looking for the good heli flyer to test our heli servos not the beginner, of course not the person who did not have the heli to test our servos!
Because the good heli flyer has the ability to control the heli if any parts does not work.
We are not telling you our servos is better than any top brand servos, but we are telling you we are improving our servo quality and let it have better quality. That is the reason why we send our servos to tester free, we even pay for the shipping cost for that. We just need to know if it works well in the flight and if there is something wrong, we can improve it in the future.
We are not afraid of the negative words, but we could not accept anyone who just want to have the servos, but will not test our servos.
I am sure any top brand servos manufacturers is also doing things like us!
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:06 PM
Registered User
Denver, CO
Joined Dec 2005
6,389 Posts
I wonder why you are in sales. Your formely potential customers, and vendors can read what you say here.

Servo's control a helicopter, not the pilot. Ok, maybe good pilots have more elegant crashes.
Roto Rob is online now Find More Posts by Roto Rob
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 05:02 PM
Registered User
MikeontheBike's Avatar
sacramento. ca
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
OMG(not the servos) thanks for a good laugh omg (the servos)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto Rob View Post
Thats why I didn't volunteer for a free servo.
I fully understand and agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto Rob View Post
I wonder why you are in sales. Your formely potential customers, and vendors can read what you say here.

Servo's control a helicopter, not the pilot. Ok, maybe good pilots have more elegant crashes.
Nothing but truth. Formerly potential customer here. So if I take what they say about a good pilot controls the helicopter and not the servos then I must not even need servos or a transmitter for my 450 build, I'll just fly it like darth vader and use the force. Sorry. Im just thoroughly amused
MikeontheBike is offline Find More Posts by MikeontheBike
Last edited by MikeontheBike; Jan 26, 2013 at 05:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 08:23 PM
Registered User
omgsales's Avatar
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto Rob View Post
I wonder why you are in sales. Your formely potential customers, and vendors can read what you say here.

Servo's control a helicopter, not the pilot. Ok, maybe good pilots have more elegant crashes.
LoL, I wonder why you are a flyer too?
If you are a good flyer, you should know the pilot is controlling the flight, not any parts, even Boeing have defected parts, the is the reason why the Boeing 787 got fire .
But the good pilot could handle the problem more experiencely if any parts does not work. I am not meaning that it will not crash. I means that he could reduce the rish to crash.
That is the reason why we are looking for the good flyer not the person who don't have a heli.
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 08:27 PM
Registered User
omgsales's Avatar
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeontheBike View Post
OMG(not the servos) thanks for a good laugh omg (the servos)



I fully understand and agree.



Nothing but truth. Formerly potential customer here. So if I take what they say about a good pilot controls the helicopter and not the servos then I must not even need servos or a transmitter for my 450 build, I'll just fly it like darth vader and use the force. Sorry. Im just thoroughly amused
LOL, Thanks!
Because of you, this thread is hot read by the potential customer , so many people are asking us to try our servos. LOL, anyway, thank you very much to do the help.
Because a wise person will not trust the words, but only trust how it works.
LOL. That is the reason, more and more people is asking for our servos.
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 08:48 PM
WOS
Registered User
United States, IN, Michigan City
Joined Nov 2003
808 Posts
Sent you an email and thank your for responding. Am getting into scale heli's and being a heavier bird compared to the lighter 3D heli's I wonder what can be done.
My email is wsmithman@comcast.net and yes you did answere and I thank you
WOS is offline Find More Posts by WOS
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 11:38 PM
Registered User
omgsales's Avatar
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOS View Post
Sent you an email and thank your for responding. Am getting into scale heli's and being a heavier bird compared to the lighter 3D heli's I wonder what can be done.
My email is wsmithman@comcast.net and yes you did answere and I thank you
Yes, Warren!
I will sent out the 3 pcs LDT025025CC and 1 pc LDT025022C today! Is that ok for that ?
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 12:27 AM
Registered User
Denver, CO
Joined Dec 2005
6,389 Posts
You never learn. I hope your not incharge of the servo production. Oh, my.
Arrogance exudes from your posts, when all we do is try to help you understand servo's, and sales.
Roto Rob is online now Find More Posts by Roto Rob
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:01 AM
Registered User
omgsales's Avatar
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roto Rob View Post
You never learn. I hope your not incharge of the servo production. Oh, my.
Arrogance exudes from your posts, when all we do is try to help you understand servo's, and sales.
yes, thanks!
I am not in Charge of Production.
I am only in charge of Sales!
I learn a lot from you! First, you made this thread hot!
LOL. Anyway! We will improve our servos as soon as we get the response from the tester!
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2013, 02:40 AM
The wind caused that!!
hoghead5150's Avatar
United States, OK, Poteau
Joined Jul 2012
617 Posts
wow, now i remember why i buy either hitec or futaba servos.
hoghead5150 is offline Find More Posts by hoghead5150
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion RC-OMG servos joeyblaze Electric Power Cars 66 May 02, 2013 08:45 PM
Discussion RC OMG's Servo omgsales Product Announcements 26 Jan 07, 2013 02:46 AM
Sold High end RC charger and power supply stealth7777777 Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Dec 21, 2012 11:01 AM
"High End" Receivers For "High End" Cams aeropal Aerial Photography 5 Mar 19, 2004 03:48 PM