HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:02 AM
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
i have told you, i am the sales, not the engineer. Sorry for my poor knowledge about our servos.
But we have a team, who can answer your question about the technical.
We are not the leader of the market, we are the follower. Please kindly understand!
We are not better than Futaba, JR or Hitec. We are trying our best to improve our product!
We will be open to hear the different voice! But we don't want anyone abuse us!
In fact, we are sending our servo to flyer to test. then we will get to know what is our shortage and make improvement!
If you are really interested in test our heli servo, we will send you free! But we need your test result and video and your comments!
We do not agree with the abusement our servos.
Thanks!
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Last edited by omgsales; Jan 15, 2013 at 12:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2013, 09:59 AM
United States, IA, Grimes
Joined Mar 2005
119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgsales
i have told you, i am the sales, not the engineer. Sorry for my poor knowledge about our servos.
You are sales. Therefore you are expected to be knowledgeable about the product.

Quote:
... if you don't want to like our servo, we don't care about you!
Again, you are sales. Therefore you are expected to be respectful to your prospective customers.

If one of my salespeople came onto a public, open forum and told potential customers that "we don't care about you!", they would lose their job. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt right up until I saw that. So no, I'm not interested in your servos and if anyone ever happens to ask me about them in passing or otherwise, I'll make sure they're not interested in them either.
wraith0078 is offline Find More Posts by wraith0078
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:22 AM
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith0078 View Post
You are sales. Therefore you are expected to be knowledgeable about the product.

Again, you are sales. Therefore you are expected to be respectful to your prospective customers.

If one of my salespeople came onto a public, open forum and told potential customers that "we don't care about you!", they would lose their job. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt right up until I saw that. So no, I'm not interested in your servos and if anyone ever happens to ask me about them in passing or otherwise, I'll make sure they're not interested in them either.
Maybe you are right, we are learning now, But i really don't care about the person who don't care about our products. Because we do the new brand servo, not bring something to all, some people will like and some people will dislike. We could not ask all the people to like our servos, we are just telling people we are improving, and we will make improvement and make more and more people like our servos. So now, we don't care about the people who do not like servos.
We will let the fact to prove that our servos is worthy to have!
Just like some people said our servo could not be used on the 550 and above, the flyer's video shows it could be used on the 600E.
We will let more and more people test our servos, and prove it could be better! Of course we will make more improvement!
Anyway, the negative words is the pressure for us, and it will let us make better servo.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:12 PM
United States, IA, Grimes
Joined Mar 2005
119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgsales View Post
... But i really don't care about the person who don't care about our products...
Maybe there was something lost in translation here. If you continue with the "I don't care" attitude you're currently presenting to us, it doesn't really matter how good your servos are or are not.

For example, I've got a Super Stearman I'm going to build. I need four aileron servos, an elevator servo and a rudder servo. Six total. At the beginning of this thread, my frame of mind was "Hey, a new servo company. Maybe I should give their stuff a try, it seems like it might be good." Then you started in with:
Quote:
... if you don't want to like our servo, we don't care about you!
Quote:
Quote:
But i really don't care about the person who don't care about our products.
Now my frame of mind is more along the lines of, "Wow, their salesman, the face they show the public, is being completely obtuse. I think I'll get my servos elsewhere." It has nothing to do with whether I like or dislike your product, or whether it's good or not. Your behavior, responses to others, and general attitude have soured me on the whole company. You are essentially a disgrace to your employer. Perhaps you should learn how to do your job a bit better...
wraith0078 is offline Find More Posts by wraith0078
Old Jan 15, 2013, 12:39 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
825 Posts
I guess I wonder if there'll be any parts support in a years time ....

imgumby
imgumby is offline Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Jan 18, 2013, 04:50 PM
Joined Dec 2012
14 Posts
check out the newest rc drift edit, using RC OMG servos, Version 95 was at Honō Circuit

V95 HONO RCOMG SERVO TEST (1 min 57 sec)

if you like please share

i think alot of "rudeness" comes from OMG ability to properly speak english, hence the poor chose of words about caring, just my 2 cents...
joeyblaze is offline Find More Posts by joeyblaze
Old Jan 18, 2013, 06:52 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
825 Posts
Cross post much ?? Just wondering how this has any bearing on electric helicopters

imgumby
imgumby is offline Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Jan 18, 2013, 07:18 PM
Joined Jul 2008
1,682 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgumby View Post
Cross post much ?? Just wondering how this has any bearing on electric helicopters

imgumby
Got to agree - some of the design perimeters around a car servo are much different then those for a heli.
rotoraddict is offline Find More Posts by rotoraddict
Old Jan 19, 2013, 09:01 AM
Axes & Blades-Cutlery & Helis
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgumby View Post

imgumby
indeed, back at ya.....

I've had good luck with low cost servos, not sure what the price point of these are but if it appears to be a good value I will pick up a set and post a review, can't happen until they are released. Anyway, why don't you guys give it a rest and let those of us who want to discuss these servos actually discuss these servos.
ewoodcox is offline Find More Posts by ewoodcox
Old Jan 20, 2013, 09:36 AM
United States, MI, Ann Arbor Charter Township
Joined Mar 2012
1,168 Posts
I'm doing a new 450 build and preparing ro IRCHA coming up.
Can you send or contact someone who can send me a free servo set to
test & review?

I need 3 cyclic and a good quality tail servo to put on a TREX450 PRO.

Thanks
N8LBV is offline Find More Posts by N8LBV
Old Jan 21, 2013, 03:37 AM
Germany, BY, Vilsbiburg
Joined Jan 2013
11 Posts
Quote:
test & review?

just ask Tony from omgsales
DavidBrender is offline Find More Posts by DavidBrender
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:06 PM
sacramento. ca
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
Edit.....Spammer/Scammers
MikeontheBike is offline Find More Posts by MikeontheBike
Last edited by MikeontheBike; Jan 24, 2013 at 09:05 PM.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 11:56 AM
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8LBV View Post
I'm doing a new 450 build and preparing ro IRCHA coming up.
test & review?

Thanks
You can send email to us !
Our email is :sales@rcomg.net
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:45 PM
sacramento. ca
Joined Dec 2010
105 Posts
I started with a PM to these guys saying I would be willing to test a set in my 48" wingspan 3d foamie plane and if I like them and they hold up I would be interested in buying a set for my 450 build.
I was told to e-mail them so I did. I have asked in every PM and e-mail what the retail price of this is going to be when they start selling with no response. I told them the servos I was currently using and they even suggested one of their models. I looked up the specs and said great then they want my phone number which made me go hmmm then after getting my phone number I get this response back.

The last response back from RC OMG

Dear Mike,
Thanks for your 3d famie airplane.
In fact, we don't have that servo for that airplane!
We will not make that airpalne servo in the future!
If you only want to test our servos in that airplane, we have to say sorry to you!
We could not send you any servo to test that airplane!
Please kindly understand that!
If you have 450 heil or 500 heli. we could send you our heli servo to test.
Please show us your heli first.
Thanks,
Best regards,
xxxx xx

Either they don't understand English at all, or there is some kind of scam going on here.... I responded back with "Sorry no thanks"
MikeontheBike is offline Find More Posts by MikeontheBike
Last edited by MikeontheBike; Jan 24, 2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old Jan 25, 2013, 12:47 AM
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeontheBike View Post
I started with a PM to these guys saying I would be willing to test a set in my 48" wingspan 3d foamie plane and if I like them and they hold up I would be interested in buying a set for my 450 build.
I was told to e-mail them so I did. I have asked in every PM and e-mail what the retail price of this is going to be when they start selling with no response. I told them the servos I was currently using and they even suggested one of their models. I looked up the specs and said great then they want my phone number which made me go hmmm then after getting my phone number I get this response back.

The last response back from RC OMG

Dear Mike,
Thanks for your 3d famie airplane.
In fact, we don't have that servo for that airplane!
We will not make that airpalne servo in the future!
If you only want to test our servos in that airplane, we have to say sorry to you!
We could not send you any servo to test that airplane!
Please kindly understand that!
If you have 450 heil or 500 heli. we could send you our heli servo to test.
Please show us your heli first.
Thanks,
Best regards,
xxxx xx

Either they don't understand English at all, or there is some kind of scam going on here.... I responded back with "Sorry no thanks"
I don't know if you are really want to test our servos first, I have told you if you need the 450 or 500heli servo, we could send you free, but you show me the foamie airplane. In fact, that airplane don't need that expensive servos.
We defenitely have not had that servo now, we will not make that sero eithe
You can see his airplane is a KT airplane, it could use our metal gear servo. but No one will be interested in buying that metal gear servo for that airplane. Because it will be double or triple price for that airplane.

I had ever said we are looking for 3D heli flyer for our servos, not the 3D foamie.

He just told me that he will buy one 450 heli. so i let him show that heli, if he had that heli, we of course could send him the servo.Because we have sent out more 10 sets heli servo now. In fact, some one told us they will test it, but when they get it , they did not do any reply to us , we don't know the result by now. Some one only want to keep our servos, did not want to test it. If so, we will not send them any more.
That is the reason why I hold that !
If you we only want to lie to you , you can see
http://www.flyinggiants.com/forums/s...=78494&page=14
We send two brushless to Brian.
We also send to 6pcs to Justin Richardson

They are all free.
We don't want to argue with you , Mike.
If you could show you have 450 heli. We will defintely send you the 450 servos free.
In fact, you will see our heli tester's video soon.
Last edited by omgsales; Jan 25, 2013 at 09:45 PM.