HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 06, 2013, 03:54 PM
Axes & Blades-Cutlery & Helis
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,366 Posts
I've seen much worse spamming on RCG without such high and mighty response, this review seemed useful, of course I am looking for servos for a build. Only thing is I can't find any pricing or who sells them on the webb. For the right price, I could see a set of these on the cyclic of my next build

BTW Dave, that is some pretty good flying
ewoodcox is offline Find More Posts by ewoodcox
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2013, 06:14 PM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,486 Posts
It was just an opportunity to have a little fun, which should be obvious from how quickly the thread got derailed.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Jan 06, 2013, 07:30 PM
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,366 Posts
yeah, it was pretty funny

Anyway Dave, who sells these servos?
Old Jan 06, 2013, 09:51 PM
Hong Kong, New Territories
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
It is a new brand, RC OMG will setup ebay store soon! Because it has no dealer or agent in USA now! They are looking for partner now!
omgsales is offline Find More Posts by omgsales
Old Jan 06, 2013, 10:17 PM
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlik View Post
My first question would be did they really give free servos? This is somebody who joined the forum for the sole purpose of injecting spam, and if he follows the pattern of all the other holiday spam we'll never really see any contributions from him, just 2 or 3 quick "buy my stuff" posts and then gone.
Could even be an employee for all we know - heck, could even be the owner.
Sorry, but I disagree, there's no right way to spam.
Hi, Karlik, RC OMG really send the sample servos free of charge to Tester.
You can find it via the FB.
You can find it via the following FB:

Joey Hono from USA. :http://www.facebook.com/Joeyblaze2o1
He got the HDt045070B free:
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...32771640_n.jpg

Jason from Canada. : http://www.facebook.com/driftRC
He got the LDT062070B free.

Nizem from Burnei : http://www.facebook.com/nizem#!/phot...type=3&theater
He got RC OMG's Brushless servos free

Leonardo Lopez from Argentina
He got RC OMG HDT056100C free
http://www.facebook.com/ExtremeAerob...5258805&type=3

And many other testers have got its servos.

RC OMG are also looking for good 3D heli flyer for RC OMG's Heli Servo now.

They will begin to sell its servo in the year 2013. It will bring the new servos to hobby fun via many ways!
Old Jan 07, 2013, 03:54 AM
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
RC OMG Servo Test Video
Published on January 5th, 2013 | by DriftMission.com Staff

Email
DriftMission received a special package in the mail from a new Servo manufacturer called RC OMG. These servos are very precise and fast, the ones we received are all titanium gears. We will be providing reviews once we have enough time to adequately put them through the paces. As you can see from our video below this servo is insanely fast!

DriftMission received a package of RC OMG servos to test out for RC Drifting. This was the first quick test of the RC OMG HDT065070B titanium gear servo.

The HDT065070B servo is a powerful, accurate ultra speed precision digital servo with its heat sink aluminum case, long wear titanium gears, a precision brushless motor and improved electronics, legendary quality.
It can be capable of 4.8 to 7.4 volt operation.
The HDT065070B takes a whole new galaxy of performance.
RC OMG provide legendary digital precision with higher torque and faster speed servos.

Tags: Drift RC, driftmission, electronics, fast servo, for drift, high speed servo, omg, Rc Drift, rc drifting, RC OMG, servo, servos, video

http://driftmission.com/rc-omg-servo-test-video/
Old Jan 07, 2013, 04:48 AM
Closed Account
Joined Apr 2010
1,025 Posts
Well, user omgsales has made 45 posts and every one is about selling servos. Thank goodness that's considered acceptable.

And there are other "high and mighty" RCG members in those threads who have complained about the spam and "derailed" the threads; you guys should go and contact those users and make it clear to them how wrong they are, and what a great thing spam really is. I know I've seen the light.
karlik is offline Find More Posts by karlik
Last edited by karlik; Jan 07, 2013 at 04:53 AM.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:10 AM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
4,378 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/searc...er_%20omgsales

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1791103

Fascinating that they have 1 post and never heard from again.
Hajile is offline Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Hajile; Jan 07, 2013 at 06:17 AM.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:25 AM
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
If you think it is spam, i suggest you could search that in Youtube!
If you think it is spam, i have to say nothing. Because you are refusing the new brand servo now!
Old Jan 07, 2013, 12:11 PM
Joined Dec 2012
14 Posts
i am def not spam, i am from NJ, part of version95 rc drift team. We are the longest and oldest running RC Drfit team on the east coast. We have just opened up the first scale RC drfit track in nj.

On top of that i run the largest micro t forum on the web, and i just started a forum all to scale drift builds.

My team is not sponsored by OMG and yes they gace our real free products to test and get feed back, not spam thats good marketing .

I just got mine installed yesterday, and it blows my futuba out of the waters. first few packs i have nothing but good things to say, well maybe the servo horns and screws where way to hidden in the package.

we
joeyblaze is offline Find More Posts by joeyblaze
Old Jan 07, 2013, 01:04 PM
Closed Account
Joined Apr 2010
1,025 Posts
My last comment -
OMGsales -
48 posts and all you've discussed is your product (either selling it or defending it). I don't see you answering questions or offering any advice or really even discussing the hobby in general. You're just using the site to promote your product for free - and if I were running a company like dura-fly, or target hobby, or turnigy (all of which are currently ads that I see onscreen) I'd have to ask why am I paying to advertise when I could just do it for free?
And putting videos on a free hosting site like youtube doesn't change anything.

Joeyblaze - 5 posts and OMG is in the title for every one of them. If you're like the OP the deal is "I got these servos for free and it was settled with RC OMG that i have to do a youtube video with the testflight and than i had to write about my view about RC OMGs servos" OMG got free advertising, you got free servos, wht did RCG get? They are paying for the domain and bandwidth and an assortment of fee's, running a forum like this isn't free.

In closing - as far as I'm concerned it's spamming, but in the end my oppinion only matters to me (and for those who think I'm "high and mighty", your oppinion only matters to you). I reported it. RCG will review it. If they feel what your doing is ok and allow it then that's the final word.
karlik is offline Find More Posts by karlik
Old Jan 07, 2013, 01:25 PM
Joined Aug 2012
127 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlik View Post
My last comment -
OMGsales -
48 posts and all you've discussed is your product (either selling it or defending it). I don't see you answering questions or offering any advice or really even discussing the hobby in general. You're just using the site to promote your product for free - and if I were running a company like dura-fly, or target hobby, or turnigy (all of which are currently ads that I see onscreen) I'd have to ask why am I paying to advertise when I could just do it for free?
And putting videos on a free hosting site like youtube doesn't change anything.

Joeyblaze - 5 posts and OMG is in the title for every one of them. If you're like the OP the deal is "I got these servos for free and it was settled with RC OMG that i have to do a youtube video with the testflight and than i had to write about my view about RC OMGs servos" OMG got free advertising, you got free servos, wht did RCG get? They are paying for the domain and bandwidth and an assortment of fee's, running a forum like this isn't free.

In closing - as far as I'm concerned it's spamming, but in the end my oppinion only matters to me (and for those who think I'm "high and mighty", your oppinion only matters to you). I reported it. RCG will review it. If they feel what your doing is ok and allow it then that's the final word.
I don't know why you said so!
We are thinking about our advertisement!
But we need to let tester to get it first, we will think about the advertisement in the future months.
We have budget for that! But we first need to let people know it first, then we will have the advertisement!
As a little new company like us, we should provide the good product first, then we will get reputation and make advertisement!
If you don't want to know our servos, you could disregards this.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 01:42 PM
Germany, BY, Vilsbiburg
Joined Jan 2013
11 Posts
I don´t understand the problem because if you are interested in new products, click the link to my small review and video and if you aren´t interested just scroll down. Don´t write such pessimistic comments! Think before you write (Is it usefull????). My point of view is that the things i wrote in this forum until now where more informative than some of the comments about spam above.
First care of yourself before you care of others! Thank you ewoodcox. And karlik i completely understand you, -you are right but i also understand RC OMG ..i think its quite hard to open a new rc firm between all these savöx, JR, Futaba, etc. and i think it is justifiable to 'promote' his products, even if they are really good like omg´s servos. Every rc pilot should know about them because as you can see in the videos these servos inferior the above-mentioned servo-brands in no way.
DavidBrender is offline Find More Posts by DavidBrender
Old Jan 07, 2013, 01:50 PM
West Monroe NY
Joined Feb 2009
3,366 Posts
OMGsales, hopefully when you folks get to market you can become a RCG sponsor, then it is not consided spamming by even the grumpest of old men to post here.

Good luck bringing this product line to market, always looking for high quality low cost parts for my 450 and 500 sized helis
Old Jan 07, 2013, 01:53 PM
Joined Dec 2012
14 Posts
seems like this is one of thoes "boards"

Post counts dont make you cool.

And i dont get how a thread on a new product is spam, The company is trying to get its name and product out there. why is everyone so pissy about spam. Holly crap guys.

i run a forum with over 12k userers, and people and company give out products to test ans review all the time, nothing to do with spam and or add space.
Its a sample test.
joeyblaze is offline Find More Posts by joeyblaze