HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by edge_pilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 05, 2013, 11:43 AM
From a Different Planet!
Lagrange, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
1,033 Posts
Trader Rating: 169
Sold
EFlite UMX Gee Bee BNF

I am selling my used Gee Bee that was wrecked and fixed. The wing was cracked and I glued it. (pictures show closeup) Plane is very good shape and still looks great. I soldered in a seperate ESC so there is no OCS (over current shutdown) now you can run any prop you want and not worry. Everything works great. 2 things, if you leave the way I have set up you will need a radio that can mix gear channel to throttle (this is were I plugged the ESC into) DX8 works for sure and i'm sure others do as well. Second, it could be changed back to original board configration if you have some soldering skills. Personnaly I would just do the mixing and your good to go. Pictures show any and all dings, dents, and repair, you will get what you see. Original box and charger are included.

$60.00 shipped anywhere in the conUS
Paypal is a must

Would trade for a DX6i DSMX preferrably, in very good condition( I am willing to add cash as well). Also I need Spektrum DSMX full range receivers I would consider for trade or partial trade.
edge_pilot is online now Find More Posts by edge_pilot
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by edge_pilot; Jan 05, 2013 at 12:20 PM. Reason: added trade options
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2013, 12:24 PM
Chad
United States, CA, Cathedral City
Joined Dec 2010
1,953 Posts
Trader Rating: 77
Very interested if you still have this please pm me
TheOne420 is online now Find More Posts by TheOne420
Old Jan 05, 2013, 12:46 PM
Joined Jul 2006
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
That's the fix? At rt wing root?

Wow, you're a builder, I won't even ask if it's on true.

I'll take it if seconds are good,
Paypal and DX-8 are ready

Tim
yellow condor is offline Find More Posts by yellow condor
Old Jan 05, 2013, 01:11 PM
From a Different Planet!
Lagrange, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
1,033 Posts
Trader Rating: 169
sold to yellow condor
edge_pilot is online now Find More Posts by edge_pilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My 2 favorite everyday flyers!
Closed Thread