Ayodhya is offline Find More Posts by Ayodhya
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 17, 2013, 02:57 PM
:)
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Sep 2012
3,514 Posts
Looks very nice. Good work.

Is it possible to use different radio gear?

Spektrum?

Cheers.
Soma is offline Find More Posts by Soma
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 17, 2013, 03:46 PM
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,237 Posts
it will be possible. With the release of the RC Logger One system then any of there smaller quad line will be able to connect to most major brand radio's. Spektrum hasn't been confirmed but I know is top priority over anything else. If you're familiar with the anylink system it will be that same type of concept. It sounds like it is planned to be released sometime in March.
jlcamp7 is online now Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Old Jan 17, 2013, 04:02 PM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Sep 2012
3,514 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
it will be possible. With the release of the RC Logger One system then any of there smaller quad line will be able to connect to most major brand radio's. Spektrum hasn't been confirmed but I know is top priority over anything else. If you're familiar with the anylink system it will be that same type of concept. It sounds like it is planned to be released sometime in March.
Cool. Good news. Thanks for the info mate!
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 17, 2013, 05:14 PM
Joined Apr 2007
469 Posts
When can we buy it and how much!??
symon is offline Find More Posts by symon
Old Jan 17, 2013, 05:17 PM
Canada, ON, Ottawa
Joined Dec 2011
1,687 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam.RCLogger View Post
Yep,

It's confirmed the EYE Xtreme will infact have at a minumum 3 modes. We are currently configuring how to implement the 4th (flip) mode.

More details as they emerge
Awesome... 4th mode= manual flipping! I've been waiting awhile for a more serious hobby-grade quad release from RCLogger, as I have 2 extra KK2 powered quads in my stable that I built instead of buying toy-grade RTF quads, like my wee "200" sized V-tail. I can't wait for the 180's release... and the X2 system with custom blades just makes it that much more drool worthy.

The motors resemble the HK 18-11 10g outrunners, they're supposed to be quite powerful but with weakish wires. I have 3 of them... epoxied the 4th's windings by mistake trying to reinforce the wires.... I think I'll build a Tri-copter with the 3 motors left.

I really like the "180-200 class" quads for portability and it is less intimidating than flying larger quads for all involved. Devo compatiability will be a Big plus.... and I can even test cold weather flying of the 180 prototype for you.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...&postcount=196
vpsporb is offline Find More Posts by vpsporb
Old Jan 17, 2013, 06:51 PM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
20,746 Posts
Price Range? And if it's spectrum compatible ill seriously consider buying one.
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Jan 17, 2013, 09:41 PM
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by symon View Post
When can we buy it and how much!??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
Price Range? And if it's spectrum compatible ill seriously consider buying one.

Release should be April and the price point is set to be $100-120! Still amazed a quad with these features will be available at that price point. It's going to be hot!

@Razor seems to be extremely promising that the ONE Link system will definitely be Spektrum compatible.
jlcamp7 is online now Find More Posts by jlcamp7
Old Jan 17, 2013, 10:49 PM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Sep 2012
3,514 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlcamp7 View Post
Release should be April and the price point is set to be $100-120! Still amazed a quad with these features will be available at that price point. It's going to be hot!

@Razor seems to be extremely promising that the ONE Link system will definitely be Spektrum compatible.
That's a great price point. I'll be keeping an eye on these.

RCLogger seem to be taking the quad market very seriously. Good to see.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 17, 2013, 11:12 PM
United States, TN, Knoxville
Joined Jun 2012
554 Posts
Anybody know the backstory to RC Logger? How did they get into quadcopters? Right now I see a three way race between them, WL Toys, and Walkera for the rtf/micro/mini market.
variantman is offline Find More Posts by variantman
Old Jan 18, 2013, 12:25 AM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Sep 2012
3,514 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by variantman View Post
Anybody know the backstory to RC Logger? How did they get into quadcopters? Right now I see a three way race between them, WL Toys, and Walkera for the rtf/micro/mini market.
Don't forget Blade. I don't think they're walking away after the success of the mQX. I find it hard to believe we've not seen anything else yet...
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 18, 2013, 12:42 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2003
3,272 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpsporb View Post
Awesome... 4th mode= manual flipping! I've been waiting awhile for a more serious hobby-grade quad release from RCLogger, as I have 2 extra KK2 powered quads in my stable that I built instead of buying toy-grade RTF quads
+1 this is looking interesting! Look forward to finding out more..

What a shame about that TX thou looks like they have done a great job in designing a small quad with lots of features that make this a little more serious but couple it with a toy like TX
topgearuk is offline Find More Posts by topgearuk
Old Jan 18, 2013, 12:51 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,290 Posts
That transmitter is plenty capable actually, and it is very refined although it may lack certain functions that are found on other transmitters. I think most users would eventually opt for the onelink...and bring the stock tx with them when they are travelling or something...

I think the Xtreme 180 is the quad to beat for 2013 unless something crazy randomly shows up this year
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 18, 2013, 01:04 AM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2003
3,272 Posts
I don't doubt that the TX is capable, but none the less it is still the most toy like of any quad out there and all I was saying is that it is a shame as the quad it's self looks like it will be very good..
Yes the idea of onelink will be great, and I may buy one.. But I won't want to always use my main TX to fly a little quad... I like the Hubsan and V929 and there tx's, I can just pick it up and have a fly.. Or throw it in the back of my car.. I won't do that with my 18QQ that's for sure!
topgearuk is offline Find More Posts by topgearuk
Old Jan 18, 2013, 07:51 AM
WWW.RCLOGGER.COM
Joined Mar 2012
548 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by variantman View Post
Hi there,

A little about us Well with the exception of myself. I am also an avid modeler, but US based

The RC Logger Team provides full range of service, from innovative product development, technical support to customer service. Providing excellent quality products and best customer service to our valuable customers is our mission.

RCLogger.Com is dedicated to showcase our exclusive products & ideas. The RC Logger development has started back in the year 2008 with the idea of combining data and imaging capturing into one simple but robust solution. The people behind this idea are not only dedicated engineers themselves but also active members of the R/C community, actively flying and engaging themselves wherever possible and where time allows it to. Our aim was and still is to develop and create an ongoing RC Logger product generation, enhancing each generation based on new technology available on the market at that point of time. We enjoy our work and hobby - and we want you to enjoy our creations too.

As R/C enthusiasts ourselves for many years, we have the experience and knowledge to manufacture products that suit the desires of R/C hobbyists. We are active members of the Hong Kong Model Engineering Club (HKMEC). This is where we like to test our prototypes. The feedback we acquire from other highly skilled and experienced pilots within the club are integral to perfecting our products.

We have our own team of in-house engineers dedicated to bringing ideas and technology together to form state-of-the-art products. The R&D road-map for the future will remain focused on R/C products and the RC Logger product family.

All our products are designed and produced with quality and safety as the first priority. Each of our products are tested by internationally accredited testing laboratories and are certified to comply with the strict safety regulations of the European Union (EU).

If you have any questions about us or if you would like to join us as distributor in your region, please contact us directly.
Adam.RCLogger is offline Find More Posts by Adam.RCLogger
Site Sponsor