SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 04, 2013, 09:11 PM
Auburn, CA
Joined Feb 2009
171 Posts
Discussion
First BH order

After reading the good/bad reviews of BH, I decided to roll the dice and replace my beloved FMS 1400 Zero. After 100 or so flights, she went down in a spectacular fashion, (totally my bad). The ordering process was smooth, and Brown delivered the big box last night, (only 2 weeks from order to delivery.....during the holidays.....big + for BH). Tonight, I unboxed the Zero, and at first glance, all appeared to be A-O-K. Upon closer inspection, the bag containing the servo wires, looked like it had been kicked around the warehouse for a few hours.......and wait for it........the sequencer is missing. I have checked all the other packaging as well, still no sequencer.

I have already emailed BH Customer Service, and am awaiting a reply. I am confident, they will come through in a timely fashion.

BH.......if you are out there......Order# 22584-121222.

Bill
Bilymac is offline Find More Posts by Bilymac
Last edited by Bilymac; Jan 04, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2013, 09:38 AM
Auburn, CA
Joined Feb 2009
171 Posts
I guess I should mention that I also ordered an extra set of prop blades with the new Zero. The blades made it into the box, which tells me somebody had to open the box to get them in there. Did something happen while the box was open?
Old Jan 06, 2013, 12:58 PM
You can't take the sky from me
United States, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Aug 2011
1,083 Posts
The new version of the FMS Zero doesn't need a sequencer- the gear doors are moved by wires, not servos. did you get a 50 or 65 amp esc?
copperbricks is offline Find More Posts by copperbricks
Old Jan 06, 2013, 11:12 PM
Auburn, CA
Joined Feb 2009
171 Posts
Ooops......my bad, I did not know another version had been released. Looking at the wheel wells, I can see the wire you speak of. I also ordered the kit, so i'll be adding my own ESC. Thank you for the info.

BH.....thank you for getting me the plane so quickly! A+ on my first order!
Old Jan 14, 2013, 08:26 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Hello Bilymac.

I do apologize for the delays. Due to the AMA Expo this past weekend, our technicians were unavailable; however, I would like to inform you that they are currently looking into the matter about the sequencer and I should be able to obtain a response from them soon.

Sincerely,
Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Jan 27, 2013, 05:27 PM
Auburn, CA
Joined Feb 2009
171 Posts
Nancy,
Thanks for the reply, but it was my error, my version has the wire to actuate the gear doors.

But now I have another issue.....the two screws that secure the cowling to the fuselage will not come out. Somebody might have been a little too liberal with the glue?

I have already emailed customer service about getting a new fuselage, and am awaiting a response. Any help you can give me will be welcomed.
Bill