HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Conehead, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 04, 2013, 08:56 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
United States, MI, Honor
Joined Dec 2005
5,119 Posts
Discussion
Sea Monkey is now done.

I finished up the Sea Monkey today. It was not as easy as I thought it would be. Pulling the wires through a small space was not the easiest, but I got it done. I glued the servos in, made the push rods, bound the rec and got the motor turning the right way. So it is all good.

Thanks to Lazertoyz for the lights, I bought them, I just like Diane and Dan Greathouse and they are very great people to work with. Emails, phone calls are always answered and they helped me a lot. Thanks Diane and Dan.

I am posting some photos of what I did. I made a hatch and used magnets to hold it on the fuse. I had some magnets from an airframe that went to Airplane Heaven, so I thought I would use them. I wasn't sure how to make the hatch work other ways, so I did it this way, hoping it will work. It is too windy for a maiden flight, so that will be in a few days when we have calm winds. No propurious voyage, since the lake has some ice on it and it is not safe.

Thanks for viewing.
Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Conehead is offline Find More Posts by Conehead
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: TRAMPS Air Show, 28-June 2014
to remove ads between posts