HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 04, 2013, 01:44 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 194
Sold
Model Trailer for those who don't have vans for $250!

I have a model trailer built for hauling models for those of you who have small cars with limited room for models. Only $250, come see it! Pulled smooth to 90 miles to home!!!
This trailer was built by a modeler who has past away and I am selling for his widow. The model trailer was built over a steel untility trailer with bolted on 3/4" plywood for the side and top. There are metal 90 degree corners and a 1" square X 9" carrier on the roof. ( As seen in the photos!)

LOCAL PICK UP ONLY IN SARASOTA, FL.

The trailer dimensions are:4"-1" wide X 35" tall X 74" long. It has a 46" long touge with a 1 7/8" ball. It has a full width access door in the back with a piano hidge on the top. The top is held in place with chains with chains while you get your models out of the trailer. The floor of the trailer is carpeted.

There is a 4 prong standard tail light plug and the light are mounted up high for easy visability. It has reflextors on the side.I has 24" diameter tires with a good spare mount on the front of the trailer. It has standard 24" X 13" metal fenders. It is painted white and is water tight. Pay Pal uncgeorge@comcast.net LPO Sarasota, FL
unclegeorge is online now Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 08:31 PM
miniture aircraft pilot
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Oct 2007
1,347 Posts
Trader Rating: 80
willing to trade? rc airplane? in tampa, been looking for a trailer
rcshirt is offline Find More Posts by rcshirt
Old Jan 05, 2013, 12:33 PM
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Sorry this is not my trailer. I am selling for a Widow in Lake Placid who needs the money! The trailer is price right for the money. Let me know if you just want to buy it outright.
Old Jan 05, 2013, 02:10 PM
miniture aircraft pilot
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined Oct 2007
1,347 Posts
Trader Rating: 80
ok, let me know when i can pick up. PM; contact infro. would be able to get tonight. meet along I75?
rcshirt is offline Find More Posts by rcshirt
Old Jan 05, 2013, 09:20 PM
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
You can pick it up tomorrow at my house. I do not have a trailer hitch on my van so I can't met you. Call me for diredtions 941-345-3243. Thanks for the business.
Closed Thread