HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:07 AM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
297 Posts
Discussion
Registration Elogger different from reality

I need help to understand.
Day 31 Dec. past was one of the most beautiful days of my life, I reached the 1146 meters high puncturing the clouds and traveling in the clouds. Beautiful.
I tried to download logged data from eLogger-4 (Last session of flight) but the maximum height of 788 meters was found. What do you mean this? I state that all the other sessions are not true. Are wrong also the maximum distances reached and all other parameters that I have configured the software screen recordings.
Gory
goryc is online now Find More Posts by goryc
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 04, 2013, 11:40 PM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
297 Posts
Among other things, the altimeter V4 tells me the display 3759 feet that correspond to 1146 meters!
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:56 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,926 Posts
Hi Gory,

At what sample rate is the eLogger logging (this is shown under "Hardware, Set Recorder Capture Rate") and also, how much time were you above 788 meters?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 07, 2013, 03:13 PM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa View Post
Hi Gory,

At what sample rate is the eLogger logging (this is shown under "Hardware, Set Recorder Capture Rate") and also, how much time were you above 788 meters?
Setup default 10 samples / sec, the value of 788 meters has not been exceeded and lasted about 1 sec. My version is 10.43.
You have opened a ticket from ET and they asked me for the files that I sent to them.
This is the link of the flight when I reach 1146 meters and the link that shows the max (I think in feet) detected by the sensor Altimeter V4.

FPV&Nuvole (7 min 17 sec)

Altimeter V4 ET (0 min 9 sec)

was opened for me a ticket from ET and they asked me for the files that I sent to them.
Old Jan 07, 2013, 03:16 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,926 Posts
Hi, we will follow up with your in the support ticket, thanks.
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 07, 2013, 03:20 PM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa View Post
Hi, we will follow up with your in the support ticket, thanks.
It is I who thank you. You are really excellent!
Old Jan 21, 2013, 11:33 PM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
297 Posts
I wanted to publicly thank the technical service for the attention you put in solving my problem. The mistake was mine because I allowed to buffer ELogger to fill out and then I lost the recorded flight. I'll have to be more careful not to exceed 240 minutes of recording. Thanks ET.
Gory
Old Jan 22, 2013, 03:36 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,926 Posts
Thanks, Gory. We are glad to have helped!
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 23, 2013, 08:09 AM
Saline, MI
Joined Jul 2006
300 Posts
Gory, I see they still raise gentlemen in Italy. There are a lot of posts on this board, and very few aknowledge the support they get from EagleTree so eloquently. Thank you for sharing your experience. I now have something else to remember to check in my setups
dhares is offline Find More Posts by dhares
Old Jan 23, 2013, 08:21 AM
Italy, Sicilia, Messina
Joined Apr 2011
297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhares View Post
Gory, I see they still raise gentlemen in Italy. There are a lot of posts on this board, and very few aknowledge the support they get from EagleTree so eloquently. Thank you for sharing your experience. I now have something else to remember to check in my setups
In my career I have learned something fundamental to improve the quality of the work (in this case the work of ET) may depend on the incentives that not only the economic but also those that reward the work of others!
thanks