HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by meglide, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 04, 2013, 01:00 AM
Joined Jan 2013
6 Posts
Discussion
Looking for the better heli

I am new at this hobby (and love it) and have somewhat mastered the cheap coaxle units and wanting to move up and spend the extra money ($200 tops) for a decent heli around 18" long. I have been looking at the Walkera 180d or z models, but by some reviews I have read the Walkera heli is not the best money spent. I was lead to the Eflites, Nine Eagles and Eskys but they don't have exactly what I am looking for. I really don't know what is a good unit for the money. I have a Esky Lama now and don't care about the helis with bodies. Not wind friendly.
meglide is offline Find More Posts by meglide
to remove ads between posts