HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 09:50 PM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
586 Posts
Trader Rating: 138
Sold
2 *NIB* .61 Ball Bearing ABC Schnuerle Engines..Tower Hobbies..$64.63/Engine..SHIPPED

This listing offers for trade TWO (2) Tower Hobbies .61 Ball Bearing ABC Schnuerle Engines with Mufflers...That are BRAND SPANKIN' NEW! Please take a look at the pictures to see the exact engines(s) you will be purchasing and their aesthetic and schematic condition.

Also, please take a look at the following link for additional information on these engines:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXUR77

The posted asking price includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the US. International bidders are welcome and they will be responsible for all shipping costs.

I am open to all reasonable offers and enjoying some haggling; however I think that if you do your research, you will see that this baby is PRICED TO SELL! (Especially considering these babies sell for $100 plus shipping from Tower Hobbies!) Finally, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose...cash in hand is better than a tire kicker...any day of the week

If you purchased both engines...I will make you one heck of a deal

YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED!
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
Last edited by bighank13; Jan 03, 2013 at 10:18 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread