HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BedEvil, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:54 PM
Altitude is everything
United States, CA, Carlsbad
Joined Dec 2011
22 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
Great Planes Micro F-86 Sabre New in box with Anylink new in box

Hey guys. Sabre and the Anylink are unopened and new in the box as they are shipped from TH. Got three of these last month and I am good with the one I fly. Gave one as a gift and this one needs to go. Would like to get $75 FIRM lpu.

I don't mind shipping it in US and I could probably Priority ship it USPS for about $11 but I would like to fit the anylink in the box with the Sabre so I dont have to send two packages. There is a vacant "slot" next to the manual to the right that the anylink box fits into perfect without any contact with jet at all. I would just need to fold the top of the anylink box to fit perfect(no damage to Anylink just the pc of cardboard that you would hang it from on a store rack). I can take a picture of mine to show you if need be.
Tower sent them to me in seperate packages. Jets then the Anylinks.

$75 lpu or $85 shipped. Paypal please if I ship.
BedEvil is offline Find More Posts by BedEvil
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2013, 10:37 PM
Where rubber meets the ROCK
Joined Aug 2011
168 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
in for any trades?
sixshooterstang is offline Find More Posts by sixshooterstang
Old Jan 03, 2013, 10:52 PM
Altitude is everything
Joined Dec 2011
22 Posts
I am tryin to save for a PA kit. Katana or Addiction. I would also trade for a nib warbird kit. Other than that I would rather add funds to pocket or paypal. Sent pm on what you have.
Old Jan 04, 2013, 01:30 AM
United States, TX, Hidalgo
Joined Jun 2006
151 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Nice price the tower low price finished and now is 139.99 ! I bought mine at 59.99 shipped!!!!!!
equus is offline Find More Posts by equus
Old Jan 05, 2013, 07:05 AM
Altitude is everything
Joined Dec 2011
22 Posts
Sold pending funds to TechSpy
Closed Thread