HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by freechip, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:29 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
24,355 Posts
Discussion
Get Help by posting your SPM File

This thread is to allow members to post their SPM files and or pictures/videos in order to get help from me or others who are subscribed.

Once you no longer need help your post may/will be deleted to keep this thread short and simple.....

Quote:
This thread is privately moderated by freechip, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
freechip is offline Find More Posts by freechip
Last edited by freechip; Aug 26, 2014 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Updated Delete warning / Deleted old posts.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2014, 04:41 PM
United Kingdom, Thornton-Cleveleys
Joined Aug 2011
47 Posts
Hello Mr Freechip (what's your name?)

Thanks for your mail and offer of help.

SPM file from DX9 attached.

It has the beep set at mid throttle.

Feel free to modify as you wish.

I just changed the file name to FREECHIP but I see that in the SPM file it is still showing as ''DAVES'' you could perhaps save the file under another name.

Message I would like is ALTITUDE HOLD

Thanks

Dave.
zs6bnt is offline Find More Posts by zs6bnt
Last edited by zs6bnt; Nov 23, 2014 at 04:48 PM. Reason: file name and message
Old Nov 23, 2014, 05:05 PM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
24,355 Posts
Give this one a try, it will naturally import in a new model memory location. See if you like and if you do then simply copy over your existing model.

I made the Voice Alert at mid stick and adjusted the Analog values for the throttle stick so the voice alert trigger near center only. Also made a change or two to your timer wich you can easily undo if you do not like it.

Timer#1 is your main timer counting down, it Starts/Stops with the throttle stick when above 5%. Timer#2 is set to count up One-Time and this one can be used for a Total Power On timer sort of speak.

Timer#1 would be when motors are running and Timer#2 would be timing from the first time you started the motors so you could in a way know that the maching flew for 5 minutes but was one for 8min for example.

NOTE: The timer changes and Voice Alert can be changed by you any time HOWEVER adjusting the Analog values for the Throttle Stick can't so if you want to fine tune those values you will need to let me know about it.....
freechip is offline Find More Posts by freechip
Last edited by freechip; Nov 23, 2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old Nov 24, 2014, 04:04 AM
United Kingdom, Thornton-Cleveleys
Joined Aug 2011
47 Posts
Thanks Stephane, I'll give it a try a little later.

OK about the timer changes and adjusting the analogue values.

Appreciate your help.

Dave.
zs6bnt is offline Find More Posts by zs6bnt