New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by freechip, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by freechip
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
26,537 Posts
Discussion
Get Help by posting your SPM File

This thread is to allow members to post their SPM files and or pictures/videos in order to get help from me or others who are subscribed.

Once you no longer need help your post may/will be deleted to keep this thread short and simple.....

Quote:
This thread is privately moderated by freechip, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip
Last edited by freechip; Aug 26, 2014 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Updated Delete warning / Deleted old posts.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 08, 2015, 03:36 PM
Find More Posts by freechip
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
26,537 Posts
ATT: 1satnaam

Here is the SPM file with what I think will work for you, currently it's using 6 mixes BUT not having a similar model/product I can test first myself and must rely only on my imagination and what the transmitter is telling in the Servo Monitor screen...

I shot a quick YT video to show it working as what you showed me in the vide you linked in private messaging.....

The servos are moving just like the arms of the paraglider.....
If you have any more questions and or need help in understanding the mixing or how to properly make changes to reversing and stuff like that feel free to post here or in PMs....

Paraglider (0 min 20 sec)
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip
Old Jun 08, 2015, 04:20 PM
Find More Posts by 1satnaam
1 OM KAR, SATNAAM
GTA , Ontario
Joined May 2004
322 Posts
FreeChip

Thank you very much. This will work fine and exactly how i wanted it.

I am glad you guys here to help.

Fred
1satnaam is offline Find More Posts by 1satnaam