HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 03, 2013, 06:47 PM
Canada, AB, Lac La Biche
Joined Aug 2010
1,958 Posts
Discussion
Roll gimbal not working at all with Naza

I've got a Gator mount on my flamewheel 450 frame, and for some reason the roll gimbal has just quit working. I just upgraded the Naza to the latest firmware, disconnected everything & reconnected, re did calibration, gimbal settings etc. and still nothing. I even hooked up another servo to the F2 channel to make sure that was not the problem, the servo has barely any perceptible movement when I roll the frame by hand.

I even switched the F1 & F2 connections around and the pitch would then work when I did roll movement on the frame, but nothing on the roll when applying pitch to the frame. So it appears the F2 output is not working at all.

Any ideas how I can rectify this?

thanks

update - turns out it was the servo, after reading what I wrote and thinking about it I figured it must be, so went and found another servo and it was ok - first one I tried in place was a dud too..
Glenstr is offline Find More Posts by Glenstr
Last edited by Glenstr; Jan 04, 2013 at 12:12 AM.
to remove ads between posts