HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by meglide, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 10:03 AM
Joined Jan 2013
6 Posts
Discussion
Not lifting

I am new at this and recently purchased Syma s032g and s113g helis and both helis worked fine for about a month and now they won't lift up. I replaced all the batteries thinking that was the problem and they still won't go up. They will spin good and they will lift enough to slide around on the floor and that is it. Any ideas what to do besides throw them away. Thanks,
meglide is offline Find More Posts by meglide
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2013, 02:49 PM
Don't take any wooden nickels
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Mar 2012
1,917 Posts
Hi, I happened to come across your blog here while updating my own. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that you might have better luck asking the same question in the coaxial forum. Not near as many people search the blog sections. Maybe one motor is dying and the gyro senses it and is not allowing the other motor to turn as fast... in which case it might be better just to get another heli and use the one you have now for parts. Or if it's worth it maybe just buy two new motors. I'm not 100% sure though, and I think the coaxial guys could answer the question better with more experience. I would have thought it was the batteries too... which it seems it isn't. Make sure you take proper care of the batteries, don't run them down too low.
finguz is offline Find More Posts by finguz
Old Jan 03, 2013, 11:08 PM
Joined Jan 2013
6 Posts
Thanks for your help and I was thinking that would be the next choice.
meglide is offline Find More Posts by meglide