HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 26, 2013, 02:55 PM
Registered User
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Jan 2013
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJet727 View Post
Hey guys, transmitter question. Using a DX7. I configured the DX7 by the book. The elevator and ailerons change from high rate to low rate as expected. But the rudder is full throw in both high and low rate. Is this correct? Thanks, JJ
Mine is sorta doing the same thing but different.. but I am using a DX6I Radio.. I do have 70% throw on the rudder in low rates and 100% throw in high rates. It doesn't matter wheather the channel 5 switch it is in General Flight mode or 3D mode. So basically my channel 5 switch doesn't effect my rudder throws no matter what position it is in....but the high/low rate switch does effect the rudder..
Cloud_Buster is offline Find More Posts by Cloud_Buster
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2013, 03:07 PM
Registered User
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Jan 2013
24 Posts
I made it out to the field today and maidened my Visionaire.. All I can say is "WOW!!!".. I went through about 7 batteries..first one using General Flight mode to take off.. After the first battery, I never even used the General Flight mode again and only used the 3D mode in the 70% low rates to take off and land. This plane hovered very easy for me in the 70% rate even though hovering is very new to me.. Actually, up until today, I had never hovered a plane other than on the Phoenix Sim. The plane flys straight and true as others have also stated. This one is a keeper..
Cloud_Buster is offline Find More Posts by Cloud_Buster
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 03:24 PM
Gone Huckin'
turnerm's Avatar
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jan 2011
9,256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud_Buster View Post
I made it out to the field today and maidened my Visionaire.. All I can say is "WOW!!!".. I went through about 7 batteries..first one using General Flight mode to take off.. After the first battery, I never even used the General Flight mode again and only used the 3D mode in the 70% low rates to take off and land. This plane hovered very easy for me in the 70% rate even though hovering is very new to me.. Actually, up until today, I had never hovered a plane other than on the Phoenix Sim. The plane flys straight and true as others have also stated. This one is a keeper..
Nice! Where in the Charlotte area do you fly?
turnerm is online now Find More Posts by turnerm
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 03:45 PM
Hey... watch this...
Mmarshall's Avatar
Herndon, Virginia, United States
Joined Feb 2003
787 Posts
Second Flight Video

Bought this today at Hobby Hanger in Chantilly around 1pm today...2.5 hours later took it out in the snow to play a little.

Someone mentioned wanting to see some low hovering so here you go.


Thanks Bob at HH!

You were right its a blast!


Parkzone Visionare AS3X System (2 min 49 sec)
Mmarshall is offline Find More Posts by Mmarshall
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:00 PM
Registered User
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Jan 2013
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarshall View Post
Bought this today at Hobby Hanger in Chantilly around 1pm today...2.5 hours later took it out in the snow to play a little.

Someone mentioned wanting to see some low hovering so here you go.


Thanks Bob at HH!

You were right its a blast!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-47...ature=youtu.be
Man... You Are GOOD... I think I will travel up to VA for some 3D lessons....
Cloud_Buster is offline Find More Posts by Cloud_Buster
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:41 PM
Registered User
Left Coast DJ's Avatar
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jan 2012
1,031 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarshall View Post
Someone mentioned wanting to see some low hovering so here you go.
That's some very sweet flying!

Any opinions on this as a first 3D plane? Trying to decide between a flat foamie (Crack Yak for appx $150) vs. the VisionAire?
Left Coast DJ is offline Find More Posts by Left Coast DJ
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 04:51 PM
lownslow
windrnone's Avatar
United States, FL, Cape Canaveral
Joined Nov 2011
333 Posts
[QUOTE=tracknoob;23936742]Went by LHS today and they did not have these in stock... so I picked up a 130x heli...


+1.....it is my all time favorite !!!!!
windrnone is offline Find More Posts by windrnone
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 05:11 PM
Registered User
MalcolmS's Avatar
United Kingdom, England, London
Joined Jul 2007
96 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarshall View Post
Bought this today at Hobby Hanger in Chantilly around 1pm today...2.5 hours later took it out in the snow to play a little.

Someone mentioned wanting to see some low hovering so here you go.


Thanks Bob at HH!

You were right its a blast!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt-47...ature=youtu.be
I can confirm this great plane does take off vertically with full throttle from the ground. Actually she trundles along the ground for a bit looking like not taking off and then rockets upwards!!! Never had a plane do that before so I was happy
MalcolmS is offline Find More Posts by MalcolmS
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:22 PM
Hey... watch this...
Mmarshall's Avatar
Herndon, Virginia, United States
Joined Feb 2003
787 Posts
I never flown a Crack Yak but I hear good things about it.

The Visionare is pretty easy to fly for sure, it needs more throw on the elevator for my taste but will play around with that tomorrow.

I don't know how well the Yak takes wind but it was 5-10 mph while flying at it felt like no wind at all to be honest with you.
Mmarshall is offline Find More Posts by Mmarshall
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:34 PM
Flying addicted and lovin it!
Fish99's Avatar
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Jun 2010
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarshall View Post
I never flown a Crack Yak but I hear good things about it.

The Visionare is pretty easy to fly for sure, it needs more throw on the elevator for my taste but will play around with that tomorrow.

I don't know how well the Yak takes wind but it was 5-10 mph while flying at it felt like no wind at all to be honest with you.
That was some awesome flying! Just making this more irresistable when it finally arrives here. (Should be fairly soon!)

Thanks for posting the video.

Marlin
Fish99 is offline Find More Posts by Fish99
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:50 PM
Registered User
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Nov 2012
1,458 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish99 View Post
That was some awesome flying! Just making this more irresistable when it finally arrives here. (Should be fairly soon!)

Thanks for posting the video.

Marlin
To Canadian QQ Marlin--U should be able to harrier and HOVER this BABY in your LIVINGROOM- PLUS U will not even have to move FURNITUR dale
dalecheek1 is offline Find More Posts by dalecheek1
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 06:51 PM
Flying addicted and lovin it!
Fish99's Avatar
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Jun 2010
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1 View Post
To Canadian QQ Marlin--U should be able to harrier and HOVER this BABY in your LIVINGROOM- PLUS U will not even have to move FURNITUR dale
ROFLMAO ... LOVE it, but when I get this one I think the maiden will be at the field or park not the livingroom or garage!

Can't wait to see more vids ... you getting one Dale?

Marlin
Fish99 is offline Find More Posts by Fish99
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 07:11 PM
Registered User
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Nov 2012
1,458 Posts
GOT ONE ,this plane can u turn in high alfa harriers ,very slow like in QQ indoor vid,,am not on his level BUT this plane will help U get there,,,like sbach ,but waymore stable and floaity and percise going slow..has help me with edge doing slow stuff,will take to long to tell about all the good stuff.....U will be VERY HAPPY with this plane. Dale
dalecheek1 is offline Find More Posts by dalecheek1
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 07:12 PM
Flying addicted and lovin it!
Fish99's Avatar
Canada, AB, Edmonton
Joined Jun 2010
2,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1 View Post
GOT ONE ,this plane can u turn in high alfa harriers ,very slow like in QQ indoor vid,,am not on his level BUT this plane will help U get there,,,like sbach ,but waymore stable and floaity and percise going slow..has help me with edge doing slow stuff,will take to long to tell about all the good stuff.....U will be VERY HAPPY with this plane. Dale
Outstanding, thanks for this Dale! Can't wait to get one ...

Marlin
Fish99 is offline Find More Posts by Fish99
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2013, 08:24 PM
Mineral, VA
United States, VA, Mineral
Joined Jan 2012
41 Posts
Mmarshall...very nice flying. I saw flurries coming down too. None for us down here today near Fredericksburg.
mrutter1 is offline Find More Posts by mrutter1
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Parkzone's New Habu 2 EDF ChuckTseeker Foamy EDFs 4165 Jul 09, 2014 09:08 AM
For Sale New Parkzone S.E.5a w/ AR600 Rx - LPU Kevinfred Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jul 12, 2012 12:26 AM
Sold New Parkzone S.E.5a w/ AR600 Rx - LPU Kevinfred Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Jun 23, 2012 09:10 AM