HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 18, 2013, 08:06 AM
Can't fly 3D for toffee ...
United Kingdom, Taunton
Joined Dec 2012
1,146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckTseeker View Post
Picked one up for review tonight hope to shoot some video this weekend weather permitting it looks and feels really nice looking forward to this one

Cheers Chuck
I cannot wait to see this video, Chuck
GoAround is offline Find More Posts by GoAround
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 18, 2013, 10:45 AM
Lafayette, CA
Joined Aug 2002
2,706 Posts
This plane looks fantastic I am really happy to see the hobby progressing like this! Great job team Horizon! I am picking up a visionaire today .

Jon
echoplanar is online now Find More Posts by echoplanar
Old Jan 18, 2013, 01:14 PM
United States, NC, Garner
Joined Nov 2012
1,628 Posts
got my tools ready ,,bought batteries....ordered extra props...just waiting fhone call from lhs,,,waiting for visionair to be in store............
dalecheek1 is offline Find More Posts by dalecheek1
Old Jan 18, 2013, 01:25 PM
Gone Huckin'
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jan 2011
9,259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1 View Post
got my tools ready ,,bought batteries....ordered extra props...just waiting fhone call from lhs,,,waiting for visionair to be in store............
My LHS already has it in stock... But I'm not pulling the trigger right now as I've just recently purchased 3 new planes (71" Slick, 58" Edge, and 57" SC) so I'm tapped out for a bit.
turnerm is offline Find More Posts by turnerm
Old Jan 18, 2013, 01:53 PM
Can't fly 3D for toffee ...
United Kingdom, Taunton
Joined Dec 2012
1,146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
My LHS already has it in stock... But I'm not pulling the trigger right now as I've just recently purchased 3 new planes (71" Slick, 58" Edge, and 57" SC) so I'm tapped out for a bit.
Your significant other is more flexible than mine! I have finally got permission by explaining that not only is it cheaper than a 3DHS 48" Edge (my planned purchase) and use batteries that I already own but also that it will be easier to repair. Given that my keenness is greater than my skill, even she could see the wisdom of the last point!

I'll order soon but probably won't use it till the weather picks up and the flying field stops being waterlogged!
GoAround is offline Find More Posts by GoAround
Old Jan 18, 2013, 02:31 PM
Joined Nov 2012
1,628 Posts
Quote:
I have idea on how to HELP you out...SINCE we are NEIGHBORS...I will LOAN you the MONEY,,,,,,for.......the.......PLA----'''ah i mean .....sales tax...your next door neighbor Dale
Old Jan 18, 2013, 02:37 PM
Joined Nov 2012
1,628 Posts
have been flying EDGE slow around my backyard, 100ft by 80ft,,,so when i get visionair,,alli have to do is step out of the BACKDOOR..more thanenough room to fly this baby
Last edited by dalecheek1; Jan 18, 2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 02:46 PM
Road Scholar
United States, SC, Fort Mill
Joined Oct 2012
98 Posts
Quote:
Which hobby shop? I am near Charlotte.
JimmyJet727 is offline Find More Posts by JimmyJet727
Old Jan 18, 2013, 02:59 PM
Culpeper, VA
Joined Oct 2005
692 Posts
I was at the LHS today and they had 4 of them in-stock and one on display to check out. I so much wanted to leave with one but I need to wait until the end of the month. Now I'm really looking forward to getting this plane.
RC_Feen is offline Find More Posts by RC_Feen
Old Jan 18, 2013, 03:04 PM
Gone Huckin'
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jan 2011
9,259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJet727 View Post
Which hobby shop? I am near Charlotte.
HobbyTown USA in Monroe. Mike posted on his Facebook page that they are in.

Where in FM are you? I live in Fort Mill!
Old Jan 18, 2013, 07:16 PM
Road Scholar
United States, SC, Fort Mill
Joined Oct 2012
98 Posts
Quote:
HobbyTown USA in Monroe. Mike posted on his Facebook page that they are in. Where in FM are you? I live in Fort Mill!
We might have already met at the flying field on Gold Hill Road. Are you the 3D guy? I am the glider guy. Love watching you fly.

Jim
JimmyJet727 is offline Find More Posts by JimmyJet727
Old Jan 18, 2013, 07:21 PM
Team Aztech Aeromodels!
United States, PA, Allentown
Joined May 2011
3,009 Posts
There is a chance that I may get one of these!
zmonster97 is offline Find More Posts by zmonster97
Old Jan 18, 2013, 08:13 PM
Gone Huckin'
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jan 2011
9,259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJet727 View Post
We might have already met at the flying field on Gold Hill Road. Are you the 3D guy? I am the glider guy. Love watching you fly.

Jim
That's me! I haven't flown out there in a while. Getting too crowded. I had two midairs within a few weeks of each other.
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:23 PM
United States, IA, Fort Madison
Joined Jan 2009
65 Posts
I was surprised to received visionaire today because website it's back order just took the chance and order on the phone last week from HH. I could figure out how to turn as3x off and on. Trying to decide wether to use CA to hold the wings cuz it's only hold with 2 small screws. Waiting for decent weather here in Iowa to maiden flight.
pasantia is offline Find More Posts by pasantia
Old Jan 18, 2013, 11:56 PM
Bruno, GOOD DOG
United States, IA, Grinnell
Joined Aug 2007
4,012 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasantia View Post
I was surprised to received visionaire today because website it's back order just took the chance and order on the phone last week from HH. I could figure out how to turn as3x off and on. Trying to decide wether to use CA to hold the wings cuz it's only hold with 2 small screws. Waiting for decent weather here in Iowa to maiden flight.
What do you mean? Is there some issues with turning it on and off?
Ron
A Rdnek is offline Find More Posts by A Rdnek