SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 02, 2013, 08:11 PM
Joined Jan 2013
1 Posts
Discussion
Champ controller stuck?

I have a Hobbyzone Champ that is a 1 years old with a bit of flying in. For Christmas I got a Blade MCX2 (RTF with own remote) for my son. During a flight the Heli lost forward and reverse. In order to find out what was up the heli, I tried to bind the Champ remote to the MCX2 with no success. Now, I cannot get the Champ remote to go into bind mode to reconnect. It beeps twice when you push the stick in and turn it on. At no time does if flash the LED or appear to go into bind mode. I have tried on mode 1 and mode 2. I can get the Blade remote to bind to the Champ without issue.

It seems that the Champ remote is stuck in some kind of odd mode. I have changed batteries, move away, gotten close, nothing is working.

Any tips?
OhNoMrBill is offline Find More Posts by OhNoMrBill
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2013, 10:41 AM
Y=C+I+G
United States, CA, Rosemead
Joined Jan 2012
7,771 Posts
i don't have a champ but i do have a um and i know i have to keep some distance between the plane and the tx for it to bind. dunno if that helps.
cmdl is online now Find More Posts by cmdl