SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by y.takahashi, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 03, 2013, 06:20 AM
Keep calm and don't blink
Hamilton, New Zealand
Joined Jun 2005
2,066 Posts
Very nice pictures - you were most fortunate to have a fly in the L-39. I have seen it flying on several occasions recently. If you do a google image search for "L-39 Ardmore" there are a number of pictures of Mr GM's L-39.
KiwiKid is offline Find More Posts by KiwiKid
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Windrider Birdie
Old Jan 03, 2013, 08:23 PM
Kyoto Pref. Japan
Joined Sep 2004
643 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiKid View Post
Very nice pictures - you were most fortunate to have a fly in the L-39. I have seen it flying on several occasions recently. If you do a google image search for "L-39 Ardmore" there are a number of pictures of Mr GM's L-39.
Hello. KiwiKid san.
Thank you for your comment.
Many pictures of L39 were found by Google.
Although I went to NZ for the first time, environment is very good and nature is a wonderful impression.
The beautiful emerald green sea has moved especially also at the ferry landing stage of a harbor.
By the way, do you live in Hamilton?
Speaking of Hamilton, it is reminded of a jet screw.
Aren't there any radio control plan of a jetboat, etc.?
y.takahashi is online now Find More Posts by y.takahashi