SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Kyle G., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 02, 2013, 03:59 PM
SIU Aviation
Wheeling, Illinois
Joined Dec 2003
5,240 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
For Sale
2 brushed ESCs and multiple motor/gearbox combo

Hello, for sale I've got 2 brushed electronic speed controls, 2 working brushed motors, and 4 brushed motor gearboxes. 3 of the motors works, and if you look at the captions in the individual pictures, it'll clarify which motors work and don't. A list of included items are as follows:

1 - Lite Machines Fusion 35 brushed ESC (it also says castle creations on the label so I'm guessing it's made by CC).

1 - GWS ICS-480E ESC

1 - 400 sized brushed motor gearbox with spur gear and prop saver

1 - 400 sized bushed motor gearbox with burnt out brushed motor with pinion gear and mounting screws still attached.

1 - 100 sized (it was used in a GWS tigermoth a few years back) brushed motor and gearbox with pinion, spur and heat sink. This motor does work.

1 - 300 sized brushed motor and gearbox with spur and pinion gear with prop saver. Motor does spin.

I'm looking for $22 shipped for all of these. The speed controls are sold as-is. I'm pretty sure they are in working condition though. The motors were tested with AA battery to see if they worked. All have been used on airplanes in the past. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kyle G. is offline Find More Posts by Kyle G.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 21, 2013, 10:40 PM
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Apr 2009
876 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
any 8-10a brushed esc in there?....thanks
karfrik is offline Find More Posts by karfrik