Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 02, 2013, 12:42 PM
Joined Aug 2012
14 Posts
Discussion
building question

recently i am thinking what is the best way to attach the reciver/battary/ESC to the fuselage.

and i will be glad if you guys share your attachment technic...

i use Velcro strap..and probably i can save some grams if you will give me good idea.
Nadav Sharabi is offline Find More Posts by Nadav Sharabi
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 01:38 PM
rgj
Joined Dec 2010
48 Posts
hmm

rx and esc I use "doubelsided" tape same as to gyro's battery I make a smal hole in the fuse just big enought to slide the battery in and glue some extra depron on the side tha battery is resting on the horizontal part off fuse.
rgj is offline Find More Posts by rgj
Old Jan 08, 2013, 11:10 AM
Crashing? Hunting the mole!
Česká republika, Jihomoravský, Brno
Joined Jan 2011
112 Posts
I have recently used a 'sewing' technique: I have a thread (ordinary one, no Kevlar) and needle, run the thread from the opposite side of the fuse, than back (so that it makes a loop around RX, ESC, cables, or whatever you want) and I fix the 2 ends with a small drop of CA in each hole. Then I cut the rests of the thread with scissors or knife. Look at the pics of my new Indexes at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...623223&page=48. It would not work for battery, maybe if you replace the thread with a thin rubber ?
Honza C is offline Find More Posts by Honza C