SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 02, 2013, 12:13 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2006
8,844 Posts
Discussion
Florence RC Club Fun Fly and Swap Meet - January 5th

Anyone going to this or interested in going? If I can get 2 more to ride with/share gas co$t$ I will drive my truck with camper shell on and we can have fun day of flying.
I went there this past Sunday and met some really nice people. I even saw Superman there...

<snip>
Saturday, January 5, 2013
9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Open flying and fun fly events Throughout the day
Parking… $3.00 per carload. Spectators are welcome to watch us fly. Bring a lawn chair.
Food and toilet facilities on site. Raffle Prizes…. 50/50 Drawing
Pilot Landing Fee $5.00. All plane types welcome, gas or electric. Come check out our new safety fences, and new roof on the shade structure.
Pilots: must have AMA or MAAC membership to fly. Free Raffle ticket every time you fly.

Swap Meet
Pilots: This is a good time to bring your planes, engines, radios and other related
items not being used and find another home for them. This would also help new
pilots get into the hobby with some bargain prices.
Cost .… $5.00 per 12’x 20’ space. Bring your own table.
<end snip>

Rick
rampman is offline Find More Posts by rampman
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 12:31 PM
Frankenstein recycled packs
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Jan 2006
8,844 Posts
RC club's site and more info here:
http://www.florence-aero-modelers.org/index.html

http://www.florence-aero-modelers.or...y_5_2013_2.pdf