HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by DbleX, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 02, 2013, 01:01 AM
USA, TX, Corpus Christi
Joined May 2005
594 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
Found
RTF Quad or Hex DJI Naza w/GPS

Looking for a FPV quad project...

Want a RTF Quad (TBS DISCOVERY preferred) or Hex with DJI NAZA equipment/GPS

pm what you have and how much
DbleX is offline Find More Posts by DbleX
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 06:39 PM
Joined Jan 2013
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
dji set up wanted reply

Hi my name Is Mick I am new to this forum and am just learning how to navigate it but I seen you have posted you are looking for a dji set up I do have 1 that I might consider selling I just built the new TBS quad and pretty much just fly it I have a dji 550 complete with wookong M and GPS with a 5.8 fpv set up If you are interested please feel free to pm me or if you would rather talk by phone let me know I will send my no. to you I also have a complete tracker system everything is Immersion rc equiptment I had not really thought about selling it but probly would there is a lot of stuff to go with it but I dont like to type cause I have to peck it out no laughing about that everything is in PERFECT condition never EVER been damaged which would be prett hard to do with this system it is almost fail proof anyway if you would like to talk just let me know Thanks Mick
1harley is offline Find More Posts by 1harley
Closed Thread