SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 02, 2013, 12:54 AM
Flippin Multirotors
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
5,036 Posts
Discussion
Blast From The Past Video

I got started with rc planes at a really good time. Brushless power and lipos had recently changed the performance of electric flight,3D flying was easily made possible with electric planes,FPV and Photos from the sky with rc planes and a lot of other cool things like 2.4ghz radios were starting to become the norm. Early on like many I had an interest in seeing things from the planes point of view. I even purchased a inexpensive lap top just to record video from one of the early fpv type cams that was out at the time to use as a ground station. I use to enjoy seeing the photos and video from the plane once I got back from flying. So now fast forward 5 years.. power systems,lipos,planes,cameras and every thing else in the hobby has improved a lot. One of the biggest things now and especially for fpv and photography is quad copters. Now is a good time to be in the hobby .

Blast From The Past Onboard Video Summer 2007 (3 min 12 sec)
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts