Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 20, 2001, 09:33 PM
Virginia Beach Va.
Joined Nov 2001
503 Posts
Anyone know about the Electro Goofy from Hobby Lobby?

Besides the Bandit I have been checking this little bird out. Anyone have one and know about its performance or seen it fly?
Speedfreak is offline Find More Posts by Speedfreak
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2001, 10:44 PM
Winchester; Ohio
Joined Feb 2001
876 Posts
Goofy?

I took a look at it when I was shopping around. I dont think they specd the airfoil. The wing and tail are not covered. The ailerons are not cut out or hinged. I dont think the motor mount is installed either. Since they dropped the price on the Jerry it is looking pretty good for a little more money. There has been a lot of good things posted here about it. Of course as you mentioned the Bandit; everything is covered and hinged; pretty much install your servos. Bolt up a motor and go.
Adam
Adam Neat is offline Find More Posts by Adam Neat