HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 31, 2012, 10:42 PM
Levittown,PA
Joined Jan 2003
432 Posts
Discussion
SD-10G /USB cable Xplorer 3.5 set up

Hello Guys, Looking for help using the USB data transfer cable to download a program from my PC. I have a setup that Websolution kindly sent for my Version I Xplorer 3.5 ST . The issue is I cant figure out how to get the file into the transfer program and select it for transfer to the transmitter. The program and USB cable seem to work properly the green light lights up on the usb and the radio is set and ready to accept via a pc to tx transfer. How do I select the file I want to transfer, the file looks like an adobe file not a zipped file like I have seen on other threads.Where do I select the specific file and how do I get it ready to transfer, all I show on the pc/usb program is a little box that reads com port 3, and below that is that I check off as transfer PC to Tx, I cant get the program file selected to allow uploading to the radio. Maybe the file is the wrong type??? Any suggestions or Xplorer set ups files welcome. Thanks Jack.
Jackspt28 is offline Find More Posts by Jackspt28
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 01, 2013, 12:27 AM
Fairview, California
Joined Jun 2003
383 Posts
Here's a site you might find an answer in FAQ. If you join the forum they answer questions fairly quickly.
https://globalservices.globalhobby.c...orum/index.php
Rich Speroni is offline Find More Posts by Rich Speroni
Old Jan 01, 2013, 12:42 AM
Riverside, California, United States
Joined Feb 2004
1,491 Posts
Jack,

See if this attachment helps.....

Brandon
Brandon is offline Find More Posts by Brandon
Old Jan 21, 2013, 07:57 PM
Levittown,PA
Joined Jan 2003
432 Posts
Sorry Guys , I forgot to update this thread, I got it working called Airtronics and they talked me through it. Worked great, Thank you all!
Jackspt28 is offline Find More Posts by Jackspt28