HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 09:16 PM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Sold
*REDUCED $20* NIB* Carl Goldberg ~Falcon III~ Airplane Kit...$89.86 SHIPPED2U!

This listing offers for trade a Carl Goldberg Falcon III Airplane Kit...THAT is BRAND NEW (OLDer STOCK)! I purchased this .40 size kit (as well as almost a dozen other kits) from the estate of a gentleman in Northwestern Ohio several weeks ago. I have visually inspected the contents of this kit, and it appears to be 100% complete. Please see the photos of an identical kit that sold on Ebay in the past several weeks to help provide additional information. I am currently out of town so I can not take any pictures of the actual kit I have; however, please take a look at my rating here and on Ebay to see the type of person I am, and the quality items I offer for trade.

Please take a look at the following link for additional information on this kit:

http://www.carlgoldbergproducts.com/.../gbga0050.html

The posted asking price includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the US. International bidders are welcome and they will be responsible for all shipping costs. If you live in a coastal state, Hawaii or Alaska, please add an additional $10 to help cover shipping costs. Shipping out East and West is getting a bit pricey.

I am open to all reasonable offers and enjoying some haggling; however I think that if you do your research, you will see that this baby is PRICED TO SELL! Finally, I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose...cash in hand is better than a tire kicker...any day of the week

YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED!
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
Last edited by bighank13; Jan 04, 2013 at 08:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 01, 2013, 01:55 PM
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Open to Offers...

If I priced this too hight...shoot me an offer! I am in a sellin' mood
Old Jan 04, 2013, 08:12 AM
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Price reduced by $20...

Hey Brothers...let's get this great kit a new home!
Closed Thread