SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by satttheman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 31, 2012, 07:13 PM
Multirotor Feen
United States, NJ, Galloway
Joined Dec 2007
634 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
For Sale
Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo 70+mph $225 Shipped OBO and Multicopters/FPV Trades

Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo setup on 4s. Has been over 75mph at 3/4 throttle before it flips over. Not setup to be bashed on 4s I have other gearing and the stock gearing with it for bashing. It will come with 2-Traxxas Nimh packs.

satttheman is offline Find More Posts by satttheman
Last edited by satttheman; Jan 23, 2013 at 04:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 01, 2013, 03:32 AM
Multirotor Feen
Joined Dec 2007
634 Posts
If you say so buddy. Thanks for your opinion!
Old Jan 01, 2013, 02:12 PM
United States, VA, Suffolk
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
they are engineered yo handle dual 6 cell nickel packs, I don't see a problem with twin 2s lipo for it would deliver less voltage at peak charge...however, it would deliver more voltage for an extended period, still I doubt there would he an issue if temps are monitored and geared properly. Just another opinion here, nice truck btw! Good luck with the sale! Happy new year! :-)
adamssonny007 is offline Find More Posts by adamssonny007
Old Jan 02, 2013, 08:40 AM
Multirotor Feen
Joined Dec 2007
634 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamssonny007 View Post
they are engineered yo handle dual 6 cell nickel packs, I don't see a problem with twin 2s lipo for it would deliver less voltage at peak charge...however, it would deliver more voltage for an extended period, still I doubt there would he an issue if temps are monitored and geared properly. Just another opinion here, nice truck btw! Good luck with the sale! Happy new year! :-)
Thank you! Happy New Year to You!

@Makg: Are you interested in buying the truck??? If not we does it matter? I guarantee I've been doing brushless and electric WAYYYY longer then you!!! I know what I'm doing! I've built a few of these lil trucks the first ones I built I was using a cc bec and it worked awesome. Like the fourth on I decided to take it out of the box and see how long it would work without a bec. Never had a problem!!! I've never had a problem with any of them. Thats like way back when before the mamba monsters came out I was one of the first guys to experiment with the 1/10 mamba on 6s even though it was only rated at 4s. OH AND IT WORKED!!! I had tried 6 and only had 1 fail in a losi 8ight-t end it was from riding the brakes. I can go even farther back before castle was making car stuff. I use to use BK electronic(you probably never even heard of them), cc hydras(for my speed run stuff and not the hv either they werent out), and MGM. I also had alot of Astroflights big Cobalt brushed motors in my boat stuff and there sc. Sorry everyone else who might be on this thread or interested in these great lil truck. But sometimes ppl on these forums boggle me! I just dont get it! If it really doesnt effect you then way do you care. The truck is perfect and perfect on 4s. Its geared tall but you can rip it up and down a street or parking lot for 5-10 minutes(maybe longer I just never have) and it wont thermal. Its just not setup to run 30 minutes and not ever check the temps or anything like that. Im sure it could be done be just changing the gearing though. Makg just check youtube im sure you can find someone else who has something similar and isnt having any problems. I hope this is the end and I hope you have something better to do than keep posting in my thread. Thanks for your opinion and have a Happy New Year!!!
Old Jan 02, 2013, 08:54 AM
Multirotor Feen
Joined Dec 2007
634 Posts
Also 2-TRA 6cells will be included. I'd recommend going down on the teeth though if you going to run a nimh. Thx
Old Jan 02, 2013, 09:36 AM
Multirotor Feen
Joined Dec 2007
634 Posts
Oh boy here goes another one!!! WHAT THE HECK!!! Mind your business! This particular truck ive had since february and ive never had any problems! You people need to get a life! I know theres nothing to probably do in canada or alaska but try to find something better than get an rcgroups and bothering someone. The person that would buy this thing would most likely know what there buying. This is not for a beginner as you cant run it for 20 mins at a time. Dude serious find something else to do! You people are a freakin joke! Lol lol lol! You guys keep throwing at all these numbers how much experience do you have with the truck? How much experimenting have you done with this setup? Yes 4s fully charged i 16.8v good job you got the math right! But a good nimh cell peaks a 1.4-1.6v. So 12cell multiplied by 1.5(i'll meet you in the middle) is 18v. Do the math go charge a nimh pack a old one if you got it! You'll get at least 8.4v. So please go somewhere else and get your post count up! Im going to start deleting the post because this is getting ridiculous!
Old Jan 05, 2013, 10:37 PM
Joined Jun 2010
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Trade a nexus 7 tablet for it.
TCA999 is offline Find More Posts by TCA999
Old Jan 09, 2013, 08:44 PM
Multirotor Feen
Joined Dec 2007
634 Posts