HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2013, 05:36 PM
Sunny SoCal!
Joined May 2008
2,676 Posts
Michael, it was great seeing you at AMA Expo 2013! Thank you for stopping by the Banana Hobby booths! I know the show is very big and it is so difficult to stop at all the booths attending. I and Banana Hobby would like to thank you for all that you do for our industry! It was great to have chatted with you and we look forward to your reviews!

Justwingit, thank you for stopping and taking the time to talk with me John! On behalf of myself and Banana Hobby , we thank you for your service and continued commitment to insure our freedom ! It was and is more than amazing to talk with you and to learn of your love for this hobby! Your words are why I do what I do! Now we look forward to you getting home and building that FW190!

On behalf of Banana Hobby, we would like to thank you for visiting us at AMA Expo 2013! It was a fun and exciting weekend! Let's get back to what we love! Flying!

Much Regards,
Pete
Banana Hobby Crew
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 10:13 PM
We got some flyin' to do!
United States, CA, Fort Irwin
Joined Apr 2012
5,059 Posts
Pete,

I saw (drooled over, more or less...) the new "version two" of the 800mm FMS Skyraider at your booth, but the gals couldn't get it off the rack; it was apparently ziptied ....great looking little model. Fantastic scale details. Any changes to the recommended battery? What's your pilot's opinion of that little model and when is BH going to start stocking it?

Also, are you tracking whether there's going to be a "version two" of the 800mm FW-190? I'm looking at quite possibly adding these two little models to my stable

Again, it was wonderful to spend time with you at the convention! You were very gracious and answered a bunch of endless questions; thanks again for your demonstrated passion for this hobby

John
Justwingit is online now Find More Posts by Justwingit
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Justwingit; Jan 24, 2013 at 11:42 PM.
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:39 PM
United States, CA, Camarillo
Joined Nov 2008
101 Posts
I had stayed away from the foamie type of airplanes because I never really cared for how the outward appearance looked. Several guys I fly with fly nothing but foamies and I have been the hold out........................until now. I spent some time at the Nitro Planes booth and at the Banana Hobby booth looking at what they had to offer. Either I have changed my attitude or the current version of the foam models outward appearance have improved a lot. I bought a NP Dynam T-28 for a friend of mine who couldn't make it to the show and I just purchased the FMS 1400mm T28 from Banana Hobby.based on how well the plane looks in person and from reviews I have read. I'm looking forward to flying the T-28 and the next one on my list has got to be the Freewing ME262. That model looked excellent!!

Dan
deadstickdan is offline Find More Posts by deadstickdan
Old Jan 24, 2013, 11:58 PM
check for reversed controls
United States, CA, Chino
Joined Oct 2007
10,515 Posts
As a Multiplex insulated bottle holder I have says," Go foam or go home"
alpea 41 is offline Find More Posts by alpea 41